"Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best player in the world right now

Step up

Been absolutely brilliant this season.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, absolutely brilliant, personally I hope Inter get him . Rumours are saying that Marco Branca will fly to London to start negotiation with Tottenham to see if Inter can buy him.

SoV
    "Why always me"

Liverpool have the money and I hope to God we snap him up. He's been amazing this season.

damien
    damien's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bryan Ruiz of twente. The guy is a very top player

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

He will be expensive to buy since he signed a new 4 year deal with Spurs this past summer.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

No way he's going to Inter IMO. That would be a chance if Mourinho was still there, but it's more likely he stays in Englands fast pace league and joins Man Utd or something. But for now Spurs should keep him, he individually tore up one of the best defenses in world football (Inter) today. If Spurs can do well in the CL and the EPL he should stay and help build this team into a top club.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Bale's brilliant !

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

By the way best player in the world right now still Messi. The man isn't 100% and he still gets the goal for Barca today not to mention controlling the offense.

Bale has earned himself 2nd place. 1st place will be open in about 15 years when Messi retires.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    By the way best player in the world right now still Messi. The man isn't 100% and he still gets the goal for Barca today not to mention controlling the offense.

Bale has earned himself 2nd place. 1st place will be open in about 15 years when Messi retires.

SoV
    "Why always me"

Quote Originally Posted by damien View Post
    Bryan Ruiz of twente. The guy is a very top player
    Class striker and I love him.

In terms of improvement and form this season, it's Bale for me. But overall, it's Messi. Bale needs to perform like this for another season or two to be called great but I'm loving watching him play right now.

All this from a Liverpool supporter.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

By the way best player in the world right now still Messi. The man isn't 100% and he still gets the goal for Barca today not to mention controlling the offense. Bale has earned himself 2nd place. 1st place will be open in about 15 years when Messi retires.
    Bale is not even in 2nd place mate, hes just in crazy good form now but when he shows consistency over a few seasons, then we can talk about it. If I remember correctly he wasnt even a starter in Tottenham until the beginning of this year, Spurs did nothing but lose whenever he played before. He may be the best left winger in the world but not the best player overall.

We should not forget about Ronaldo who is playing really good again. And after last season Sneijder is definitely up there but he is cold now which leads us to Etoó, probably the biggest reason to Inters success so far this season. So in terms of best player so far this season Etoó is one of them for sure.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why no one talks about CR7?

He's been on fire this season! And I think that Mou arrival to Madrid make CR7 to changed the way he was playing and looking at futbol!

I think now he's been playing more for the team and when he does it that way he looks 10000 times better!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Why no one talks about CR7?

He's been on fire this season! And I think that Mou arrival to Madrid make CR7 to changed the way he was playing and looking at futbol!

I think now he's been playing more for the team and when he does it that way he looks 10000 times better!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Nice goal! 75% of the goal is Bale!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Nice goal! 75% of the goal is Bale!

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Kirgyakos from Liverpool best at the moment

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best player in the world for playing well in only 2 games? Give me a break.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Bale has been on fire all season, prem league, champions league, etc. You're just not watching.

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Messi hasnt done anything this year has he? None of these guys are on his level.

shakinakin
    shakinakin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Not sure about best in the world (think nani gave himself that title this week) but Bale has been excellent in almost every game this season, only playing at left back in a few fixtures has quieted him down.

SoV
    "Why always me"

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    Messi hasnt done anything this year has he? None of these guys are on his level.
    Messi is the best player in the world by far. But right now, at this point of time, Bale for me is the best. Skinning one of the best RBs in the world for fun-- home and away.

Btw, 62 goals in last 62 games for Messi. The lad really is an incarnation of Jesus.

NFL-Addicted
    NFL-Addicted's Avatar Become A Pro!

Messi is the best player right now, but I have to admit that he played in Spain not in England or Germany where the players went rough tackle and so, he has more field to dribble the ball.

harry
    harry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

If Bale goes to Inter I will cry! Would be by far the worst career choice he could possibly make!

He has to stay in the Premiership... easily the best league in the world, and he's perfectly suited to the way the football is played

SoV
    "Why always me"

Player of the season so far

kubuthecell
    kubuthecell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Messi !!!

Toples
    Toples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 964

You cant compare players playing in different possitions, nobody notices good defensive players, but as attacker you score 4-5 games in a row and you'll make headlines.

Simke360
    Simke360's Avatar Become A Pro!

Xavi

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by Simke360 View Post
    Xavi
    No matter how much I hate Barca. I have to say Xavi is a great player!
    The only thing that keep him on the side is that he is not the one who scores, and he also have a very quiet personality, he´s not a Ronaldo, Beckham or some of them. But he's a great player. And Barca without him is very different to the one that shows when he's on the game.

CallMeGENO
    CallMeGENO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

Thats almost spot on. Its #1 Messi, #2 Cristiano Ronaldo, #3 Bale

For me, Ronaldo just does it more consistently than Bale.