prekazi
    prekazi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Prekazİ european-south amerİca thread

HELLO;
    I am Prekazi(he was a good player of late 1980's and last played in Galatasaray,Turkey).I will send my picks on europe and south america leagues(Brazil,mexico,argentina sometimes Chile)to this thread.I have a balance of 750EURO now and ı expect it to be 10.000EURO by the end of this season in europe.Mostly, ı will use handicapping system and under/over picks.If the moderators give me the permission,ı will send some picks on tennis and hockey,too.I dont want to open a new thread in other forums because it confuses me and the readers while counting on the balance and profit.Mostly, ı will send the photo of my settled bets and as a principle of mine,I don't send a pick that ı hadn't settled.I know that betting is a serious work ,you have to be patient,you shoudn't bet on every game,shouldn't take high risk and should know how to manage your balance in the bookmaker you bet.So lets begin;

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck my friend
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: prekazi

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Quote Originally Posted by prekazi View Post
    HELLO;
    I am Prekazi(he was a good player of late 1980's and last played in Galatasaray,Turkey).I will send my picks on europe and south america leagues(Brazil,mexico,argentina sometimes Chile)to this thread.I have a balance of 750EURO now and ı expect it to be 10.000EURO by the end of this season in europe.Mostly, ı will use handicapping system and under/over picks.If the moderators give me the permission,ı will send some picks on tennis and hockey,too.I dont want to open a new thread in other forums because it confuses me and the readers while counting on the balance and profit.Mostly, ı will send the photo of my settled bets and as a principle of mine,I don't send a pick that ı hadn't settled.I know that betting is a serious work ,you have to be patient,you shoudn't bet on every game,shouldn't take high risk and should know how to manage your balance in the bookmaker you bet.So lets begin;

Welcome!!!!

prekazi

BANK:750-5=745EURO
    STAKE:5 EURO
    TO WİN:58.92EURO
    GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY

No matter how it seems so hard to win in Milano,IMO mourinho will be succesful today.Zilina has nogain in winning against marseille so French team semms to beat them.Braga will get 1 points against Partizan.
    Last edited by prekazi; 11-03-10 at 01:33 PM.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Prekazi was a great player. GL mate!

Lion Kings Forever..

prekazi

WE HAVE 8 MATCHES HERE AND 4 FOLDS COMBİNATİON İS USED.ı MEAN İF WE WİN 4 OF THE MATCHES WE CAN EARN MONEY BUT İT WONT BE EDEQUATE TO TAKE THE MONEY WE STAKE.MORE THAN 5 I WİSH TO KNOW WHOLE BUT.
    four-folds (YOU CAN WİN 3,614.41 euro)
    FC Porto v Benfica Total Goals Bands
    2-3 1.90
    Puebla v Monterrey Match Prices
    Draw 3.20
    Brann v Odd Grenland Over/Under 2.5 Goals
    Over 1.45 +2.5
    Universidad Catolica v Manta Match Prices
    Universidad Catolica 1.70
    Sao Paulo v Corinthians Match Prices
    Draw 3.00
    Gremio Prudente v Goias Match Prices
    Goias 2.70
    Atletico Junior v Real Cartagena Match Prices
    Atletico Junior 1.95
    Universidad de Chile v CD Colo Colo Match Prices
    Colo Colo 2.40

THE COST İS 140 EURO BECAUSE İT İS 2 TİMES(.70x2=140)
    BANK:745-140=605 EURO

prekazi

BET TYPE: Trixie
    Universidad Catolica v Manta
    Universidad Catolica 1.70
    Atletico Junior v Real Cartagena
    Atletico Junior 1.95
    Atletico Venezuela v Real Esppor
    Real Esppor 2.20

To win::931.90 euro
    the cost:50* 4= 200
    bank:605-200=405euro
    Last edited by prekazi; 11-07-10 at 11:13 AM.