Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Vreston's Monday play 1-11-10

I wasn't going to make a play today because Monday is usually a rebound day if necessary. I was going to wait until mid week for Champion's League and Europa League if anything looked good but I decided to play this one. I wasn't going to post it either, but since I played it myself I thought I'd post it.

Sweden Allsvenskanliga
    Mjallby v Atvidabergs FF
    Pick: Mjallby @ 1.80
    Time: In 1 hour 20:00 (GMT+2)

Mjallby is -4 from Elfsborg and needs two wins while at the same time for Elfsborg to lose the next two. Atvidabergs is in a very bad position after losing to Helsingborg and at the same time AIK Stockholm got a win to widen the gap between them. Another thing I like is that traditionally they do bad at Mjallby. The last two years they lost by 5! I hope they lose and I don't by how much!

startm
    startm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4145

Mjallby 2 - 1 Atvidaberg - good

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Quote Originally Posted by Vreston View Post
    I wasn't going to make a play today because Monday is usually a rebound day if necessary. I was going to wait until mid week for Champion's League and Europa League if anything looked good but I decided to play this one. I wasn't going to post it either, but since I played it myself I thought I'd post it.

Sweden Allsvenskanliga
    Mjallby v Atvidabergs FF
    Pick: Mjallby @ 1.80 - Won (2-1)
    Time: In 1 hour 20:00 (GMT+2)

Mjallby is -4 from Elfsborg and needs two wins while at the same time for Elfsborg to lose the next two. Atvidabergs is in a very bad position after losing to Helsingborg and at the same time AIK Stockholm got a win to widen the gap between them. Another thing I like is that traditionally they do bad at Mjallby. The last two years they lost by 5! I hope they lose and I don't by how much!

I felt very strongly about this game before it started. Then Atvidabergs scored first and it was 0-1 until around the 65th minute so I put something on the draw just in case because I was confident that Mjallby would at least score 1 goal to tie the game. Then they tied the game soon after and I put some more on Mjallby to win because there was enough time left for them to score another. Luckily the game ended in a win and I got back all I had lost the day before!