NFL-Addicted
    NFL-Addicted's Avatar Become A Pro!

My soccer thread for a newbie in sbr forum NFL ADD

Aston Villa -3/4 vs Burnley

Aston Villa is in the middle table Premier League 10th over 20 teams so I do not think their target will be in the top 4 this year cause Manchester City, Tot ten ham and New Castle just coming back very strong from League Champion after a year relegation from the Premier One. Their realistic target would be small cup like Carling cup or FA Cup or League cup. In the past they are in the champion match a few times and just lost to Chelsea or Arsenal in those occasions. This year Chelsea will be targeted the Champion League and Premier league, same for Arsenal and Manchester United. Manchester City now in second place so they must be up to heaven now. Aston Villa look difer this year, they are not too strong on the wings where Ashley Young and James Milner are the explosive attackers support ball for Agbonlahor. I am not feel too strong on this game so would be a small bet $10.

Newcastle vs Arsenal -0.5

Arsenal is a nightmare for all team in side cup league. They are struggle in the Premier league but they are "fast and furious" in those kind of cups so the -0.5 would not be a big problem for me to put my $ in the game. I place $30 for Arsenal to win this game, they will attack and win the game.

Allemania vs Mainz05 -0.5

Mainz 05 is on winning streaks and got tons of luck right now. Enough said, I also place my $20 in them.

Thoughts please!

Squirrel
    Nutty Punter
    Squirrel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

I dont like the Arsenal pick, think Arsene Wenger is going to rest all his players with a league game at the weekend being followed by a champions league game - "second tier" teams like Newcastle are often tough to beat in these competitions because they know its their only realistic chance of winning a trophy.

BOL though

Poster X
    Poster X's Avatar Become A Pro!

cup games are always tough to cap. hard to figure which teams care in stuff like this.

NFL-Addicted

final bets:

Aston Villa is in the middle table Premier League 10th over 20 teams so I do not think their target will be in the top 4 this year cause Manchester City, Tot ten ham and New Castle just coming back very strong from League Champion after a year relegation from the Premier One. Their realistic target would be small cup like Carling cup or FA Cup or League cup. In the past they are in the champion match a few times and just lost to Chelsea or Arsenal in those occasions. This year Chelsea will be targeted the Champion League and Premier league, same for Arsenal and Manchester United. Manchester City now in second place so they must be up to heaven now. Aston Villa look difer this year, they are not too strong on the wings where Ashley Young and James Milner are the explosive attackers support ball for Agbonlahor. I am not feel too strong on this game so would be a small bet $20.

Newcastle vs Arsenal Over 2.75

Arsenal is a nightmare for all team in side cup league. They are struggle in the Premier league but they are "fast and furious" in those kind of cups so the -0.5 would not be a big problem for me to put my $ in the game. I place $30 for Arsenal to get 3 goals, they will attack and score.

Allemania vs Mainz05 Under 2.75

Mainz 05 is on winning streaks and got tons of luck right now. Enough said, I also place my $20 in them. They gonna defend and find a goal, if not, wait until they play at home. Protect the first place in Bundesliga in the best choice for them now, rest all reg players.

GL

NFL-Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by Poster X View Post
    cup games are always tough to cap. hard to figure which teams care in stuff like this.
    TEAM NEWS

Newcastle are expected to keep faith with the mixture of youngsters and fringe players that helped them to victory over Chelsea in the last round.

Newcastle: Youngsters Shane Ferguson, Nile Ranger and Haris Vuckic could start, but Sol Campbell is not fit enough to face his former club.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger sprang a surprise in the last round by picking a strong and experienced side.
    He is likely to include Theo Walcott, while Nicklas Bendtner could start.

-------------

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger showed in the last round against rivals Tottenham that the Carling Cup has significantly moved up his list of priorities this season.

Having previously packed his League Cup line-ups with the latest wonder kids off his production line, he selected a host of a first teamers for the match and was rewarded with a highly satisfying 4-1 victory. It is now over five years since Arsenal picked up any silverware and it seems Wenger sees the Carling Cup as a way of bucking that trend.

For Newcastle, they showed their commitment to the competition by making ten changes for their match with Chelsea, but were rewarded with a spectacular 4-3 victory.

Enough said, and I will place one more bet on Arsenal to win the game -0.5 .....3u. GL

pankaj000
    pankaj000's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do not think their target will be in the top 4 this year cause Manchester City, Tot ten ham and New Castle just coming back very strong from League Champion after a year relegation from the Premier One. Their realistic target would be small cup like Carling cup or FA Cup or League cup.

NFL-Addicted

West ham United vs Stoke City +1/4 and Under 2.5.........1u

West Ham United will assess the fitness of centre back Matthew Upson after he was forced off against Newcastle because of a hamstring problem.

The Hammers could also be without striker Frederic Piqui onne, who picked up a knock in Saturday's defeat.
    Stoke midfielder Dean White head is available after serving a one-game ban against Manchester United The Red Devils. Turkey international Tuncay could be recalled after coming off the bench to score against the Red Devils.

Head-to-head Record
    • West Ham United have won 31 of the 79 previous matches between these clubs - two more than Stoke City.
    • They last met in the League Cup 20 years ago, when West Ham United won a second-round tie 5-1 on aggregate.

Stoke City win against Fulham United in the last round was the first time they had beaten a top-flight side in the League Cup in 10 years.

West ham United have failed to score in only two of their 11 games this season.

Best of luck to everyone.

Squirrel
    Nutty Punter
    Squirrel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Quote Originally Posted by pankaj000 View Post
    I do not think their target will be in the top 4 this year cause Manchester City, Tot ten ham and New Castle just coming back very strong from League Champion after a year relegation from the Premier One. Their realistic target would be small cup like Carling cup or FA Cup or League cup.
    Arsenals target IS the top 4 this year, absolutely no doubt about it - anything less will be seen as a failure unless they ultimately win the champions league this season, which they waint.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by NFL-Addicted View Post
    final bets:

Aston Villa is in the middle table Premier League 10th over 20 teams so I do not think their target will be in the top 4 this year cause Manchester City, Tot ten ham and New Castle just coming back very strong from League Champion after a year relegation from the Premier One. Their realistic target would be small cup like Carling cup or FA Cup or League cup. In the past they are in the champion match a few times and just lost to Chelsea or Arsenal in those occasions. This year Chelsea will be targeted the Champion League and Premier league, same for Arsenal and Manchester United. Manchester City now in second place so they must be up to heaven now. Aston Villa look difer this year, they are not too strong on the wings where Ashley Young and James Milner are the explosive attackers support ball for Agbonlahor. I am not feel too strong on this game so would be a small bet $20.
    James Milner does not play for Villa anymore, Albrighton is now playing on that flank. Abgonlahor is likely out of this game. No bet here for me. Burnley are a tough nut to crack and Villa's team might not be very strong.

Newcastle v Arsenal

I like Arsenal to win. Newcastle will ring changes before the derby this weekend while Arsenal will give starts to some experienced players coming off injuries.

West Ham v Stoke

I like Stoke to win. I am very confused as to why West Ham pk is -160. I also like backing Tuncay to score. Stoke will be very physical with a depleted West Ham side. I also think a scoreline of 0-0 is very likely at halftime.

GL today friend

NFL-Addicted

I know you are good at English soccer Kettle......I didn't play on that game bro. Instead I put my $ on Arsenal and the Over for whole game. Stoke City is doing good now. Need one more score from New castle vs Arsenal to win the over.

NFL-Addicted

Cash Arsenal and the Over for whole game. Thank you all. Miss the game between Atletico Madrid vs ...., 5-0 easy win for Atlectico. Valencia and Sevilla was also cashed, congrat to all bets on those games. What a great money come from all those side cup. They are easy to cap more than in the main league guys. Again, congratulation to all.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Nice picks man, Arsenal were easy $