LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Real Madrid & Barcelona Today

Anybody see how these two lose today? I want to put them in a 2 team parlay. Right now at my book,(BookMaker) Barca is -510 and Real is -575. I will risk $250 to win $101.02. Would this be the safest way to earning $100? ANY WAY THIS LOSES? Ive had a rough week need a easy way to picking up some money today. Thanks for everybodies opinion and comments on these games.

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

good luck

Clay Davis
    Clay Davis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Personally I would never touch such games. Remember this i midweek round and both Barca and Real played Ch. League last week and will do so again next week. Your parlay will probably win, but imho you put to much on the line for a small profit. Remember that Hercules also beat Barca in week 2 at Camp Nou. GL!

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

didnt real lose to a really bad team in copa del rey like last year or something

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Last year Real Madrid were defeated 4-0 by third tier team Alcorcón in the round of 32 first leg of the King's Cup.

Squirrel
    Nutty Punter
    Squirrel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

They also got knocked out by Real Union (I do believe) the year before that.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mourinho will not let this team fall flat I don't think personally. The Alcorncon debacle was pretty much the straw that broke the back for letting go of Pellegrini. He's already said he's not f-ing around by listing Ronaldo to start. Should be a strong side today for Madrid. Not sure about Barca.

Squirrel
    Nutty Punter
    Squirrel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

I would expect Barca's entire 'B' team to get a run out since there are alot of their main players carrying niggling injuries at the moment, its a spot to get them a few days rest before the weekend league game and next weeks CL game.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep Madrid lost to 2nd division team but it was other Madrid. Not the one of Mou. Mou said in the interview that he wants this cup and take it seriously! About Barca, Guardiola is having problems with injuries on the team! He will rest almost all regular players and play with players of Barca B. Remember final copa del rey when Barca lost to Sevilla 3-1 on the road and then at camp nou with all regular ones win 4-0. Same situation! I know Real wont lose cause they had pressure after last year 4-0 against 2 division team. Barca on the other side won last year copa del rey so they more relaxed.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

At the beginning I was planning to put barca on my parlay also but then i decided not to do it! If some of them will fail it may be Barca! Mou say that if the players that today will be on the field lost today, he'll think about taking them out in the saturday game sit them on the bench and put young player that may deserve it more. So he's serious about this! Also Benzema, Canales, Pedro Leon need to show today that they can also play. If they dont they'll be on the bench forever.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Benzema I wish they would use him more. Or just leave Madrid because they dont need him. Thanks for all the info guys. I decided to NOT play this parlay. I feel as though Real will win but I dont have as much info on Barca as I would like to have for laying high odds on a parlay. Thanks for your inputs

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Thinking about live:ing it on Real Madrid to keep a clean sheet @ -139

Mourinho being a master at defending at all. Any input?

cyclonebell
    cyclonebell's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the **** is real doing?

egzacto
    egzacto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4850

Real madrid lookin like a draw

cyclonebell
    cyclonebell's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** Real.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    I like Benzema I wish they would use him more. Or just leave Madrid because they dont need him. Thanks for all the info guys. I decided to NOT play this parlay. I feel as though Real will win but I dont have as much info on Barca as I would like to have for laying high odds on a parlay. Thanks for your inputs
    Real 0-0 buddy! Hope u didn't play at all those 2 games.

Real looked awful! nothing to say the guys that r on the bench are there for a reason don't have the category to play with the good ones! Benzema, Canales, Diarra showed today that they'll be on bench for long.
    Only Leon showed something!!
    I think Barca can be the same thing or maybe they'll win but is a coinflip!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Real Madrid again falling flat against lower tier competition. No surprises there.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

That Mourinho article on "You are dead to me if you lose to Real Murcia" must of hyped up a lot of the public and then buried them.

Both Madrid and Barca resting important players, also there is a second leg, you should know this information before risking your money. Barca looks like they can cover, but that's really because they are more of a team than Madrid is, so they don't need to rely on Ronaldo and Ozil to be on the pitch to score.

Cup Games are where you should be making value bets IMO, take Madrid and Barca on the weekend where the league is on the line.

Bachakhan
    Bachakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!

not their preferred competition

fataliz
    fataliz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9286

what a stinker by real....

Bachakhan
    Bachakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!

glad i stayed away from this

fedtpels
    fedtpels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8416

dodged a bullet there

pankaj000
    pankaj000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would this be the safest way to earning $100? ANY WAY THIS LOSES? Ive had a rough week need a easy way to picking up some money today. Thanks for everybodies opinion and comments on these games