Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Vreston's plays for Sunday 24-10-10

Good Morning everyone!

After much thought, these are my plays for today:

Germany Budesliga - Bayer Leverkusen v Mainz: Mainz DNB @ 3.00

Mainz really wanted to go 8-0 last week, but they're still happy and on a roll. They have the talent, a very good coach and are playing against a Leverkusen team with quite a lot of injuries. They also had a whole week to prepare for this game whereas Leverkusen had a game on Thursday for the Europa League against Aris that ended in a 0-0 draw.

Austria Bundesliga - FC Wacker Innsbruck v FC Salzburg: FC Wacker Innsbruck @ 2.80

Wacker is more ready and serious and have the chance to be the spoiler for Salzburg which is not in good form lately. Also they should be a little tired from their European game last week.

Campeonato Brasileiro - Corinthians v Palmeiras: Corinthians @ 2.00

Corinthians have a new coach and they have not won in seven games and are now 4 points out of first place. Some key players are returning and with the new coach I think they can do this.

I would play some more games, but my money is tied up.

These are what I actually played for today.

BOL to all!

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

I like Inssbruck as well

Although I also took Bayer Leverkusen, but after reading that I'm not so sure

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Quote Originally Posted by Vreston View Post
    Good Morning everyone!

After much thought, these are my plays for today:

Germany Budesliga - Bayer Leverkusen v Mainz: Mainz DNB @ 3.00 - Won (0-1)

Mainz really wanted to go 8-0 last week, but they're still happy and on a roll. They have the talent, a very good coach and are playing against a Leverkusen team with quite a lot of injuries. They also had a whole week to prepare for this game whereas Leverkusen had a game on Thursday for the Europa League against Aris that ended in a 0-0 draw.

Austria Bundesliga - FC Wacker Innsbruck v FC Salzburg: FC Wacker Innsbruck @ 2.80 - Loss (0-1)

Wacker is more ready and serious and have the chance to be the spoiler for Salzburg which is not in good form lately. Also they should be a little tired from their European game last week.

Campeonato Brasileiro - Corinthians v Palmeiras: Corinthians @ 2.00 - Won (1-0)

Corinthians have a new coach and they have not won in seven games and are now 4 points out of first place. Some key players are returning and with the new coach I think they can do this.

I would play some more games, but my money is tied up.

These are what I actually played for today.

BOL to all!
    Not a bad day going 2-1 with these odds means money in my pocket!
    Good night all!