chopstick88
    chopstick88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

******* unbelievable

Tell me if anyone of you do not pissed to this shịt
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-15 at 03:39 PM.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Malmo is a useless piece of shit! I had the ML and they even fail!

maybe the only error was to put them in every parlay. but shit happens!

U'll get it next time buddy! Just move on! I know it pissed everyone off, but we cannot change the score!

f\*\*k u Malmo!

mentorbh
    mentorbh's Avatar Become A Pro!

next time u rit

damien
    damien's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is sad

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like latinrus said, you shouldn't have played them in all parlays.

Hoping you go 3-0 next time.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Don't add the same team in 3 parlays.

Puda
    Puda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

didn't you already have a thread with all your parlays, you love the attention.

chopstick88

Quote Originally Posted by Puda View Post
    didn't you already have a thread with all your parlays, you love the attention.
    What attention? im pissed about that game, and want to let it out. You got problem? Probably u were impressed and happy that i didnt win after all. Correct? I dont care what the crap you think about me, or say whatever you have to say about me. The 2 main predictions were lost that led the whole stacks on dominoes affect. Anyway. i dont care if u like it or not. i know u copied some of the picks. my main purpose was to let ppl here copy and make some money. this aint my day. so i take the lost. It is sometime makes you smarter if u keep your mouth shut buddy.

Puda
    Puda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by chopstick88 View Post
    What attention? im pissed about that game, and want to let it out. You got problem? Probably u were impressed and happy that i didnt win after all. Correct? I dont care what the crap you think about me, or say whatever you have to say about me. The 2 main predictions were lost that led the whole stacks on dominoes affect. Anyway. i dont care if u like it or not. i know u copied some of the picks. my main purpose was to let ppl here copy and make some money. this aint my day. so i take the lost. It is sometime makes you smarter if u keep your mouth shut buddy.
    Take it easy mate, just no need for pointless threads.procrastinate in your original one. Am i happy you lost... never. .. lol. I prefer you win than the man. ANd NO I did not use any of your picks.imo.. as if. .. I don't bet on those games.

chopstick88

I had other parlays which didnt have that sweden game in it. A sad thing is they had CLUJ which freaking team were leading at first half and lose at the end... If the parlay more well organized...those bookie could take a loss today... I still cant believe this.

samboy
    samboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow that is bad

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Quote Originally Posted by chopstick88 View Post
    I had other parlays which didnt have that sweden game in it. A sad thing is they had CLUJ which freaking team were leading at first half and lose at the end... If the parlay more well organized...those bookie could take a loss today... I still cant believe this.
    You have some really solid plays, but my advice would be avoid parlays at all cost. They'll drive you crazy. I once had a ten teamer to pay 10k, hit 9 out of 10. Drove me nuts for a month. Just play your regular plays big and you'll come out ahead of the game if you keep picking like you are.

BOL

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

If it makes you feel any better at least you missed the over by 2

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by pinnerpsk View Post
    If it makes you feel any better at least you missed the over by 2
    Your an idiot.

Giuvara
    Giuvara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3033

I am sorry that you lost those, Chopstick, but next time maybe you won't wager on 5-7 leg parlays and if you do maybe there won't be any games repeating on each and every one of them.

chopstick88

Thanks everyone who sharing this with me. I guess the lesson is learned and completed. May be one day the bookie will get my revenge. Not with parlays though.... I will take back 10x more than what they took from me. Thanks again. And maybe later when i start a new bankroll i will post the records and stats on a new freshly thread. This is just bad. I need that money and they just took it away from me. Appreciated everyone.

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Next time

Automat
    Automat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

its ok, the first time u dun succeed the second time u will

i lost mine first and second bankroll entirely.due to bad money management......this time i gonna hit em hard