protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

No f*cking flag burning can be tolerated.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Soccer needs to rid itself of this type of bullshit. Easier said then done though eh?

bdevil
    bdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    Yeah I guess it is, you got a problem with it? And I doubt we were singing 'with' you. Mi nismo cigani...got it?
    SRBI, trust me ... you're being dumb. You weren't there, i told you what happened. The romanian crowd, which came from Timisoara with a serbian flag and a banner written down with ''Kosovo is Srbija'' they also sang it. You're just being dumb, don't need to make a whole problem out of your imagination. Just search youtube for the videos. The only problem serbians have is that they mix politics with sports, and they risk to be Nigeria 2, banned and then being watched....

I know what i'm talking about. The serbs took their shit out of Serbia, because Ivan the naughty boy would have risked being the third leader shot dead. They wouldn't have the courage to make this in Serbia ... and they took it outside of the country... so my point is ... deal with your shit inside your country .... cause it's your shit. I hate ''ciganii'' as u say more than you hate the word, because you identify them with the romanians, which is a proof of missing culture and history of the world. The thing is that even if romanians hate ciganii, they don't do it in public, like you.

You're the only country in which your players leave the country because is just a black player. Search for Borac Kacac fans who were acting like real monkeys only because they had a black player in the team ... which left after a couple of matches. If you are one of those serbians, than for sure you're not a serbian fan and you're just a faction member who easily can be manipulated.

Trust me ... you need to grow up ... or people will continue to laugh at you everytime you write such a silly shit.
    Last edited by bdevil; 10-14-10 at 03:11 PM.

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

thread

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is still going? Shit, I thought people had lives...guess I was wrong

@bdevil:

1.) How many times do I have to say, I don't give a f\*\*k about Kosovo? You can end that topic here.
    2.) Keep your remarks about my country and my people to yourself, unless you wanna battle, I suggest the latter.
    3.) I in no way shape or form affiliate myself with the hooligans, and what they did in Italy, I don't give a f\*\*k about them either.

Lastly, I understand where you're coming from and why your outlook on Serbian people is so negative, and trust me, I'm not going to waste my time trying to change your mind, because I'd be wasting my breath. You are what you are, and I am what I am. We have different cultures, and we think differently about each other. I apologized for referring to your people as 'cigani' but I won't apologize for anything else. If you think I'm being stupid, maybe I am, after all, I'm young, dumb and full of ***...

Now let this thread die for christ sake, move on with your life, and stop being such a sensitive vagina. Maybe you need a tampon.

Later kids.
    Last edited by SRBI; 10-14-10 at 03:41 PM.

First 12