JohnAnthony
    JohnAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Just pounded Man Utd early

Man Utd will be playing Sunderland this Saturday. I was surprised to see the odds at Pinnacle are currently as high as 1.833.

Pounded for 2 units.

gigicash
    gigicash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Sunderland to lose at home! I agree.

Castorinho
    Castorinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah pretty good price your got there because the public will definitely move that line probably to like 1.6; but I'm a little worried because MN U played a very physical game @ Valencia yesterday and that could have its toll. Also Sunderland already beat City at home this year and held Arsenal to a draw. Then again that's a great value there and Man U has won its last 4 games @ Sunderland
    BOL.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

I fail to see any value on Man Utd here. The line is that high for a reason. Sunderland don't lose at home easily and Man Utd have not given me any reason why I should back them on the road in the EPL.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunderland will play D, and wait for counter attack chances with the ball will focused to Darrent Bent, this guy loves to score at late time of game.

jahred6999
    jahred6999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the soccer pick

Giuvara
    Giuvara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3033

There's a long line of United victories on Sunderland ground in EPL, 13 years since Sunderland last won a H2H. I won't get involved in this one though, MU hasn't had the best start of season and I don't really trust them right now, even if 1.83 sounds pretty good.

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

i think easy win for man u

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I'll be on Sunderland handycap. United won't win this game.

donsirlisir
    donsirlisir's Avatar Become A Pro!

sunderland ML , take it

911's Avatar Become A Pro!

united should win but if i had a a dollar for every bet that should win i wouldnt need to bet

jedikarl
    jedikarl's Avatar Become A Pro!

im tailing you with man u they areb on a high after there champions league win and dimitar bergasauce is showing a real return to the form we saw at spurs

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by jedikarl View Post
    im tailing you with man u they areb on a high after there champions league win and dimitar bergasauce is showing a real return to the form we saw at spurs
    If Rooney was scoring goals, Berbs would still be shit.

JohnAnthony
    JohnAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Do as you wish boys, those of you who remember my old days here know I beat soccer.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I'm not too crazy about ManU yet.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Sunderland is one of the most solid teams in the EPL right now, they should have beat Liverpool 2-0 but thanks to the referee they didn't. I think it's worth taking Sunderland on the handicap at least.

gigicash
    gigicash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Manchester United to win 2-1 , 3-1.

I dont think this game will end in a draw and for Sunderland to win its too much, it won't go their way this time and they will be frustrated, they have done enough damage for now

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

Man utd not doing well away - and sunderland have sound home record, on the whole. Man U squad also have injuries.

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Odds are about right. United are coming back from Europe and our last 5 games away in Europe have been followed by a loss. Though we've owned Sunderland in the past (winning last 4 at the Stadium of Light; 12-3-0 in last 15 meetings), it will be a difficult game. With Giggs and Scholes out, it will take some time for our midfield to gel and create for our strikers as you could see against Valencia. We have the depth though and the one thing United are notorious for is grinding out results when we're not playing our best. Though we've leaked a few goals, the return of the Ferdinand/Vidic partnership has solidified our back 4 and Valencia had a tough time breaking us down.

Sunderland have played well with some fantastic displays against Arsenal and Liverpool (although that's not much to brag about these days), so there is a 'chance' for a bit of a letdown (at least I hope). I'm not sure if Bent up front alone can carry Sunderland to 3pts, not with Vidic and Ferdinand keeping a close eye on him. Wellbeck has been impressive for Sunderland but he can't play against us so that takes away from their attacking options.

I think United at least get a point from this and will probably nick it in the 2nd half....2-1.

umdterps
    umdterps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

Sunderland is no pushover at home, but I am going to take United at those odds

nobull
    nobull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6141

my thoughts exactly...........manu all the way

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, three outcomes I like are

2-0 ManU
    1-1
    1-0 Sunderland

Obviously leaning under

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnAnthony View Post
    Man Utd will be playing Sunderland this Saturday. I was surprised to see the odds at Pinnacle are currently as high as 1.833.

Pounded for 2 units.
    Isn't this the same situation as you backing Real Madrid to beat Lyon?

MaybeYesMaybeNo
    MaybeYesMaybeNo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

yeah odds are this high for a reason, sunderland will defend, MU is in trouble with injuried players. Bookies took smart money on the home side and upped the odds ldo. They shouldnt have won in Vallencia either.
    Last edited by MaybeYesMaybeNo; 10-01-10 at 09:25 PM.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeYesMaybeNo View Post
    yeah odds are this high for a reason, sunderland will defend, MU is in trouble with injuried players. Bookies took smart money on the home side and upped the odds ldo. They shouldnt have won in Vallencia either.
    They shouldn't have won a lot of games, but some how they manage to just freakin win games.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Bottomline. Even if Sunderland wins you cant take them against the soccer club that has had more bounces and last minute goals than any team in a 20 year span ever.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bottomline. Even if Sunderland wins you cant take them against the soccer club that has had more bounces and last minute goals than any team in a 20 year span ever.
    Valencia the latest victim. United did improve their defense and probably go on the road to Sunderland looking to improve on their away record so far this season, but I still don't like putting money on United ML, it's not worth it.

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Also took Man Utd, but got them at a slightly lower price in 1.75. I see a very tough game here, but see Man Utd scraping through in the same fashion as they did so against Valencia. I think with the inclusion of Ferdinand the United defense will gain a massive confidence boost, and start to get back to that vice like defensive grip they have on games.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Valencia the latest victim. United did improve their defense and probably go on the road to Sunderland looking to improve on their away record so far this season, but I still don't like putting money on United ML, it's not worth it.
    What is worth it? Usually their a 1.60.

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post
    GL, three outcomes I like are

2-0 ManU
    1-1
    1-0 Sunderland

Obviously leaning under
    This Bruins fan knows what's up.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    What is worth it? Usually their a 1.60.
    It's worth betting on another game with better value. People who only follow the popular leagues will probably just see the United line as a rare opportunity, I see it as a coin flip that doesn't have the right odds for my money.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Sunderland +1 is the play here boys..

u know everyone is on Man U but the line dropped from -160 to -125? really?

Sunderland tough at home.. Man U short key players.. and they have lost 5 straight coming off Euro games.. u heard it here first

Mirar Baseball
    Mirar Baseball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I'm on Sunderland PK and +0.5

The only way for Sunderland to actually win the game (-0.5 handicap) is to be up by two when the injury time starts.

saske
    saske's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man Un is the best FC club in the world!!! )

Castorinho
    Castorinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like Rooney is out, Man U is a NO BET; if your bookie offers +1 on Sunderland then make sure you get on that.

12 Last