phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

hey guys, will teams be successful after Europa league and CL ?

Guys we know that some teams struggle when they play 2 match in a week,especially after europa league and Cl matches...
    which teams do u think will show us surprises this weekend ?

Castorinho
    Castorinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

It really depends on the games, if the games were physical then it might have a toll on the players; but the successful clubs usually play an adjusted lineup the week-end before in anticipation of their UEFA game and they have good reserve especially on the midfield. And early in the season this usually isn't a big issue.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you pick your spots you can find some nice ones. Utrecht played Thursday night in a 0-0 draw with Liverpool that they should have won. One of the biggest games in Utrecht's history. They play an early game this Sunday at Ajax... Ajax played a CL match on Tuesday (1-1 AC Milan), and should be far more rested. (Utrecht has been strong at home and poor on the road).

I would look for teams coming off a hard fought match on Thursday, on little rest.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Sevilla to at least draw against Atletico Madrid this weekend. Manager change. Europa League win. First home match under the new manager, I'm expecting a result.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

I think Bursaspor ll also struggle, they have not got used to it yet, and if u see second half of the game they tried so hard for a draw, and spent very much effort.