infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

CONCACAF Thursday Night FAS V Olimpia....

Any thoughts here guys?? Olimpia just needs to defend, kind of liking the UNDER in this one despite the chalk there...any other thoughts guys???

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Also, FAS has drawn all 3 prior games in the CONCACAF they have played @ HOME. Thinking about laying 1 unit on the draw, and 2 units on the UNDER. Again, any thoughts in general on this one??

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

im on under 2.5, at -122(pinnacle)....good luck

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took the under and Olimpia! FAS is a real crap they receive already 3 goals! But I'm glad I took Olimpia so I'm even!

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

I had the under here. I guess off angle I didn't look at least was FAS had nothing to play for. And they're playing like it.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by beeps220 View Post
    I had the under here. I guess off angle I didn't look at least was FAS had nothing to play for. And they're playing like it.
    They sure are!! They look pitiful!! And what is up with this field!??! It's like the Penn State bowl game from last year. Horrendous conditions.

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    They sure are!! They look pitiful!! And what is up with this field!??! It's like the Penn State bowl game from last year. Horrendous conditions.
    When I saw the field at the opening I was hopefull they'd be tripping all over the place

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by beeps220 View Post
    When I saw the field at the opening I was hopefull they'd be tripping all over the place
    I thought the same thing...crappy field meant slow players and hard to attach on to services, thought for sure would lead to a low scoring game...instead, it's meant tough footing for goal keepers and easy goals...my only saving grace chance now is a hail marry draw call I made on this one...but that looks far from likely as I need 2 goals in 11 minutes. Think I'll just count my loss and move on here. Oh well. Crappy game here, wish I saw the pitch and thought the OVER instead of slow players and tough movement for an UNDER. Ughhh.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Back on the horse tomorrow...good luck guys.