Welshy
    Welshy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cardiff City FC vs Millwall

Cardiff vs Millwall is the topic today. Both teams looking to bounce back from losses particularly Millwall after that 1-6 drubbing at the hands of Watford. Cardiff lost 2-0 to Ipswich who historically always beat Cardiff and with Cardiff playing without Chopra, Olofinjana, a match fit Bothroyd, Drinkwater and of course Craig Bellamy.

At home Cardiff are dominant and Millwall's recent slump is probably going to continue as the news has just broke that Bellamy and Olofinjana are both likely to be fit for the match. No new injuries for Cardiff after the game against Ipswich and Millwall are going to play in the carling cup so fatigue may be an issue here.

All in all Cardiff are going to go all out on Saturday and barring a miracle should win comfortably. Bellamy is a boost but olofinjana being fit is absolutely massive as he has been key so far and has become the most important player for Cardiff ahead of Jay Both and Bellamy. If you were to bet this game do it now while the odds are still reasonable and the general public doesn't hear the news about bellamy and olofinjana. Good Luck you guys please feel free to comment or pm me if you need any advice on this game.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Craig Bellamy is going to fire them to promotion, imo. I usually get on them but avoided this weekend due to their injuries. However, with the news of Bella being fit again, I'm going to jump on them.

Also got them to get promoted at 16s after they signed Bellamy.