Manchester City Chelsea
I find this odd very nice and I have to take it.

ManCity is team with big expectations. They want to play in Europe next season and if they want to achieve that they will have to start playing like they did in the first part of season. Can they do that? I am quite sure they can. They are one of the best home team in England W10-D4-L2. Now they are facing Chelsea, one of the best team with great players but as well very disappointed after losing against Fener. Chelsea will have to give their best if they want to semifinals of Champs League. So in my opinion they are not going to play with their best squad, well at least they are not going to give 100% in the match against ManCity. On the other hand, Chelsea wants tittle in Premiership but in my opinion they know that's going to be much harder than winning or getting to finals of Champs League. To sum up, Chelsea probably won't play at the highest level.

ManCity will definitely be motivated. This is the test for them to see how strong they are and as well great opportunity to get 3 points on which they didn't count.

So this are great odds as I said and I really believe ManCity will not lose.

Pick : ManCity
Odds : 2.47
Stake : 8 / 10
Bookmaker : Bet365
Date : 2008-04-05