Toulouse Lorient
This one may look like a risky bet to all; especially after I said many times that I don’t believe in this Toulouse team. But there are sometimes when you feel you have to take a bet and now I feel it’s time to back Toulouse to win in front of their fan and other crucial match against Lorient.

Toulouse finally found their way back to winning days with a 2-0 victory @Metz and will try to capitalize those points this Saturday. Even after a poor first half, Toulouse found the spirit to pull out a win. Coach Baup said that the second half was much better and it was due to Emana Gignac and Mansaré who eventually play at their level after creating many damages in Metz Defence. A bright note is that Elmander will be back for this game and it will be a major asset for the hosts.

The guests are making their road in this league and will surely stay here for the next season. We got to give credit to coach Gourcuff for making something out of those players. But generally they are poor travellers and will be missing important striker Vahirua, who was huge @Nice in their win 2-1.

I think that for this game, we should go for the motivated side, as this game is a golden opportunity for them to get 3 points @home, something they could not achieved for a long time now even if they were closed many times.

Pick : Toulouse -0,25
Odds : 1.96
Stake : 6 / 10
Bookmaker : Stan James
Date : 2008-04-05