n.irelandpunter
    n.irelandpunter's Avatar Become A Pro!

n.irelandpunter - england/scottish football selections

Just a quick thread to keep up to date with a few bets of mine, just joined the site and have to say nice site lads

svenodds
    MOJO
    svenodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5885

Quote Originally Posted by n.irelandpunter View Post
    Just a quick thread to keep up to date with a few bets of mine, just joined the site and have to say nice site lads

Welcome and GL

diggnation+TRS
    diggnation+TRS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Welcome to sbr!
    Whats ur opinion on st.patricks vs shamrock??

n.irelandpunter

alright guys sorry havent been on,, had a mad last couple of weeks lol.. back to winning as few quid now.

these are bets i am looking at for the weekend.

English Premiership:

Match

Manchester United vs Liverpool

Man united host rivals Liverpool on sunday and i expect this to be a fiery match as usual. Both teams have started poor this season with Utd drawing their last 3 games (including Champions League on Tues). In 2 of these games they have threw the lead away twice (2-2 with Fulham) and (3-3 with Everton) also every game played in the league it has finished Over 2.5 goals. although the bookies has the unders favourite this weekend. They way these 2 have been playing i could not predict a score, as it being to fierce rivals i think any team could win and i dont think there is any value with Man United as 8/11 against Liverpool is a terrible price. The reason the bookies have this bad of a price is because Utd made 10 changes during the week and Liverpool have started the season woefully away, not scoring a goal. (3-0 loss to Manchester City) and (0-0 away to Brum) Their new manager is also a very bad traveller.

bets i will recommend this week are, for value

Liverpool 9/2 (Man Utd may well win,, but as i said very big price for Liverpool as they will want to up their game and not get beaten by their biggst rivals imo)

Liverpool and draw - Just above evs (2.05)

Paul Scholes first goalscorer 12/1 and anytime 4/1 (The ginger magician has started of the season in top form, opened the scoring against Fulham and he will always be sitting on the edge waiting on a looseball from a corner or a layoff and we all know he can strike the ball. )

another bet i like in these matches is - First goal after 28 minutes 17/20 . this is because its such a high tempoed match it takes them nearly a half an hour before they calm down and start playing properly expect it to be a tight opening half hr. Utd have scored just once in the first 28 minutes this season (Scholes against fulham 11mins) and have not conceded before. and liverpool havent scored in the first 28 minutes this season and conceded just once before (Barry 13mins)

and both teams will not want to lose their will be tackles flying in all round the pitch keep an eye open for the cards market closer to the game

all prices are with Ladbrokes... Good luck people. pick your bets wisely as we are all in it for the same reason. BEAT THE BOOKIES!! lol

i will post more on other leagues later..

Thanks

N.Irelandpunter
    Last edited by n.irelandpunter; 09-16-10 at 12:31 PM.

n.irelandpunter

Main bets tonight.
    Doncaster 6/5.

Reason:

Doncaster are a good team at home, this seasons home stats read P3-W2-D1-L0, Scored 7 Conceded 3, (1-1 with Bristol City, and two 3-1 wins against Hull and Norwich) they have goals in them from all over the pitch in Coppingerscoring 4 from midfield this season and billy sharp has scored 2 and is always a threat.

Over 2.5 goals 1.96

Reason:

In these two teams 12 games played overall this season there has been an amazing 40 goals scored/conceded.
    Doncasters last 4 games have not just been over 2.5, there has been 4 goals per game-16 goals (4-0 loss away at Cardiff, 3-1 Home win against Hull, 2-2 draw away to Watford and a 3-1 home win against Norwich)

In Leeds last 4 games,, 3 games have finished in Over 2.5. and there has been 15 Goals in these games, averaging again just below 4 per game. (3-1 home win against Millwall, 1-0 away win against Watford, 2-1 Home win against Swansea and a 5-2 away defeat v Barnsley last week)

its quiet obvious both these teams can score,, but they are conceding just as much and i think tonight could produce alot of goals. and will also be having small stakes on

Over 3.5 12/5
    and
    Doncaster to win 3-2 28/1
    draw 2-2 14/1

double - doncaster and acc stanley

goodluck
    Last edited by n.irelandpunter; 09-17-10 at 12:27 PM.

n.irelandpunter

tips for tommorow:

treble

Oxford Utd v Stockport, Home win
    Shrewsbury v Northampton, Home win
    Alloa V Dumbarton, Home win

--

Alloa ht/ft
    Alloa -1

n.irelandpunter

Quote Originally Posted by n.irelandpunter View Post

double - doncaster and acc stanley

goodluck
    the one i didnt go into detail on is hammering it lol

acc stanley 2-0

come on donny

n.irelandpunter

doncaster spoiled my night... on to today.

along with the bets above, im taking barnsley at home to derby at 11/10

barnsley
    alloa
    oxford
    shrewsbury

doubles and trebles

alloa ht/ft and -1

---

scholes first and anytime goalscorer

berbatov first and anytime

double chance liverpool and draw..

good luck people

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

ithink united will win liverpoll r tired from steaua mach

n.irelandpunter

another bet i like in these matches is - First goal after 28 minutes 17/20 . this is because its such a high tempoed match it takes them nearly a half an hour before they calm down and start playing properly expect it to be a tight opening half hr. Utd have scored just once in the first 28 minutes this season (Scholes against fulham 11mins) and have not conceded before. and liverpool havent scored in the first 28 minutes this season and conceded just once before (Barry 13mins)

WINNER

n.irelandpunter

berbatov first and anytime

WINNER

and makes up for a very pook week

n.irelandpunter

bets for tommorow

Birmingham
    Charlton

birmingham htft, -1, to win to nil