jetfalcon
    jetfalcon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Match: Sheffield United - Portsmouth

League: Championship, England

Bet: Sheffield United

Odds: 2.03 (5Dimes)

Units: 4

Comments:
    I am totally out of form, so don´t bet your house on my tips at the moment! I always try to follow hot cappers, and so should you. I'll continue to oppose Portsmouth, they have lost all their away games so far in the Championship, they have scored 2 goals in 6 games and lost 4-1 against Crystal Palace on Tuesday. Sheffield United lost 4-0 on Tuesday as well, but has two victories so far in the league. I think we will see a Sheffield United that will seek revenge after the humiliating loss on Tuesday, and Portsmouth hasn´t enough quality in the team to stop them.
    GL!

jetfalcon

My bet for today:

Match: Barcelona FC – Sporting Gijon
    League: Primera Division, Spain
    Bet: Barcelona asian hc -2,5
    Odds: 2.01 (188bet)
    Units: 2

Comments:
    This is a public bet already, so no need to write that much. Barcelona will try to do a better figure on home ground this time, and should be able to score some goals even without Messi. And for the away team, here is a quote from bleacherreport.com:

“Rumours are rife that Gijon manager Manuel Preciado will rest up to eight of his first choice XI for tomorrow’s match, seemingly content to write of this game and protect his top players for the more ‘winnable’ game at home to Valencia on Saturday.”

jetfalcon

My bet for tomorrow, Sept 23! Odds might drop.

Match: Rosenborg IHK – Frisk Asker Tigers
    League: GET-ligaen, Norway
    Bet: Rosenborg IHK
    Odds: 2.15 (Betsafe)
    Units: 3

Comments:

Rosenborg won 4-3 against Lillehammer on Tuesday, and this will be their first home match for the season. The Swedish back Niklas Arell played his first match against Lillehammer, which resulted in 2 assists for him. No new injuries reported after that match. Frisk Asker lost 7-0 against Vålerenga on Tuesday, and goal score is now 1-11 after two matches. They have met two of the best teams in the league, but preseason results have been really poor as well. I find value in home victory, medium stakes!
    GL!

jetfalcon

Early bet for the Sunday, Sept 26:

Match: Bryne – Follo
    League: Adeccoligaen, Norway
    Bet: Bryne AH -1
    Odds: 2.30 (Bet365)

Comments:
    I’ll take this early as the odds might drop. Follo played their game of the year/decade yesterday when they won over Rosenborg (best club in Norway at the moment) and advanced to the Norwegian cup final. They were huge underdogs, as they are bottom team in Adeccoligaen (1. division), but they were fighting like crazy and won after a goal in the last over time period. In the newspapers today we can see pictures and stories of the team that are celebrating all night long.
    Bryne has struggled a lot after the summer break, but got a well deserved 3-0 win over Moss last match, and it seems like the trend is about to change, as they have had some unlucky defeats before they met Moss. They have lost their 6 last home matches, but now they have a great opportunity to win again, as they are meeting a Follo team that has their mind on the cup and had to play 120 minutes on Wednesday. I am going for Bryne AH -1, Follo normally concedes a lot of goals, medium to high stake.

GL!

jetfalcon

Quote Originally Posted by jetfalcon View Post
    My bet for tomorrow, Sept 23! Odds might drop.

Match: Rosenborg IHK – Frisk Asker Tigers
    League: GET-ligaen, Norway
    Bet: Rosenborg IHK
    Odds: 2.15 (Betsafe)

Comments:

Rosenborg won 4-3 against Lillehammer on Tuesday, and this will be their first home match for the season. The Swedish back Niklas Arell played his first match against Lillehammer, which resulted in 2 assists for him. No new injuries reported after that match. Frisk Asker lost 7-0 against Vålerenga on Tuesday, and goal score is now 1-11 after two matches. They have met two of the best teams in the league, but preseason results have been really poor as well. I find value in home victory, medium stakes!
    GL!
    3-2 and bet won.

jetfalcon

Match: Portsmouth – Leicester
    Bet: Leicester DNB
    Odds: 1.88 (Bwin)

Comments:

Yesterdays hockey bet won, today I’ll try a medium bet on Leicester not to lose against Portsmouth. Leicester won the Carling Cup match on Tuesday against the very same team and on the same pitch, and with resting more players than Pompey. Pompey has taken 2 points so far this season and scored 2 goals in 7 matches, and I´ve bet against them on several occasions. Midfielder Richard Hughes got a direct red card on Tuesday (do I see some frustration…?), and will not play this match. Leicester is struggling as well, with 1-2-4 this season and 6-12 goal score. They have met solid teams in the start of the season, and I rate them better than Pompey, and can´t see them lose this match.

GL!

RockyS
    penetrate it =)
    RockyS's Avatar Become A Pro!

FC Köln vs TSG Hoffenheim

BOL

gigicash
    gigicash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

GL, you will need it Portsmouth is a pain in the A** @ Home - I am expecting both teams to score.

jetfalcon

Quote Originally Posted by jetfalcon View Post
    Early bet for the Sunday, Sept 26:

Match: Bryne – Follo
    League: Adeccoligaen, Norway
    Bet: Bryne AH -1
    Odds: 2.30 (Bet365)

Comments:
    I’ll take this early as the odds might drop. Follo played their game of the year/decade yesterday when they won over Rosenborg (best club in Norway at the moment) and advanced to the Norwegian cup final. They were huge underdogs, as they are bottom team in Adeccoligaen (1. division), but they were fighting like crazy and won after a goal in the last over time period. In the newspapers today we can see pictures and stories of the team that are celebrating all night long.
    Bryne has struggled a lot after the summer break, but got a well deserved 3-0 win over Moss last match, and it seems like the trend is about to change, as they have had some unlucky defeats before they met Moss. They have lost their 6 last home matches, but now they have a great opportunity to win again, as they are meeting a Follo team that has their mind on the cup and had to play 120 minutes on Wednesday. I am going for Bryne AH -1, Follo normally concedes a lot of goals, medium to high stake.

GL!
    4-1 after 45 minutes!

bestbet23
    bestbet23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Check out this site that is already up and working, WagerTips.com

jetfalcon

Today´s Tips, Part I

Match: Queens Park Rangers - Millwall
    Bet: QPR AH -1
    Odds: 2.25

Comments:
    Busy days, I am unfortunately not able to post picks every day, and just short comments for today´s picks. It is actually two picks today, I am betting on Queens Park Rangers and Cardiff to cover a -1 Asian Handicap. Queens Park has covered this handicap in all home games so far this season, and with 12-0 goal score. They are facing Millwall, with 2 loss and 1 draw the last 3 games. Clear home win.
    Cardiff is struggling away, but very solid on home ground, with 9-2 goal score on first 4 matches. They will be without Craig Bellamy tonight, but should cover the handicap vs Crystal Palace, a team that has lost all their away games so far with 0-12 goal score!

GL!

jetfalcon

Today´s Tips, Part II

Match: Cardiff - Crystal Palace
    Bet: Cardiff AH -1
    Odds: 1.95

Comments:
    Busy days, I am unfortunately not able to post picks every day, and just short comments for today´s picks. It is actually two picks today, I am betting on Queens Park Rangers and Cardiff to cover a -1 Asian Handicap. Queens Park has covered this handicap in all home games so far this season, and with 12-0 goal score. They are facing Millwall, with 2 loss and 1 draw the last 3 games. Clear home win.
    Cardiff is struggling away, but very solid on home ground, with 9-2 goal score on first 4 matches. They will be without Craig Bellamy tonight, but should cover the handicap vs Crystal Palace, a team that has lost all their away games so far with 0-12 goal score!

GL!

First 123