jetfalcon
    jetfalcon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hehe, sorry! In about 3 hours then! But I haven't found any good bets so far!

jetfalcon

Quote Originally Posted by diggnation+TRS View Post
    are you gonna charge for the app? coz personally i wouldnt mind (considering the avg price of an iphone app) coz ur analysis of games are really good
    Thank you! I am not going to charge in the beginning, I want to bulid up good statistics and post one daily free bet to all who download the app, with push notification. If it is a success, I will create another section which will be charged, with more bets and service. But if I canīt create profit on my bets, I will never start to charge for the app.

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jetfalcon View Post
    Hehe, sorry! In about 3 hours then! But I haven't found any good bets so far!

chopstick88
    chopstick88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Hi jetfalcon, i was skeptical about your pick. But the match went crazy with final result of 5-4 leaning to Burry. A little heart attack of 4-4 with couple minutes left, but u won the bet. Congratz. Im new too all this betting, and would like to learn more about it. Ever since last 2 weeks i've lost more than what i earned, and it is really sad. If you could hint me where to do a research on a match, like what i need to know before the kick off. How would you know when you look in a team when a person is injured play an important role in a team or not?

jetfalcon

Quote Originally Posted by chopstick88 View Post
    Hi jetfalcon, i was skeptical about your pick. But the match went crazy with final result of 5-4 leaning to Burry. A little heart attack of 4-4 with couple minutes left, but u won the bet. Congratz. Im new too all this betting, and would like to learn more about it. Ever since last 2 weeks i've lost more than what i earned, and it is really sad. If you could hint me where to do a research on a match, like what i need to know before the kick off. How would you know when you look in a team when a person is injured play an important role in a team or not?
    It was a crazy match, not what I expected!

You shouldnīt be too upset about losing money for 2 weeks, I spent over 2 years before I managed to build some profit on my sports betting. Iīve learned the hard way, thatīs for sure! You should read some articles about money management, that is a vital key for doing good in sports betting. All tipsters will have some loosing streaks, and then it is very important not to bet all the money on one or 5 games. Max stake for me is 5 % of my bankroll. Like today, I bet 2 % of my bankroll on Bury, it was not a very confident tips, so low stakes. It is very easy to raise the stake (especially when you are loosing money, but also when you win some extra), and if you then end up on a loosing streak, your bankroll will be empty very fast. And the goal is always to make money over a long time period, you canīt get rich overnight.

Google is a vital key for getting information about a team or a league. Hehe... You just have to search after the information, and after some time you have a never ending bookmark list that will help you out. Most of the clubs have quite informative websites, there are tons of statisical websites out there (I like soccerway.com btw), and you will find a lot of self declared experts on different sport betting forums, like this. When it comes to leagues with "foreign" languages (not English), you often need to use forums to get insights from other sports fanatics to get the information you need. Thatīs why I focus on Scandinavian leagues (I understand those languages), and English/Irish leagues. If you follow a league over time, you will find out (by reading previews and recaps and club information) which players are important or not in the different clubs. The teams form, goal difference, home/away performance, injuries/suspensions, economic issues in the club, transfers, weather etc are some of the factors I like to read about before I decide to bet on the game or not. And I really believe in quality before quantity, so 1 good bet is much better than 3 not so good bets. I can read for hours without finding anything interesting.

GL!

jetfalcon

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips View Post
    I will not post any more tips today, sorry mate!

GL!

jetfalcon

Today's Tips, Sept 05 @ Tippetipp.com

Stats Sept: 4W-0V-1L
    Stats Overall : 10W-0V-4L

Match: FC Vestsjælland – Skive
    League: Viasat Division 1, Denmark
    Bet: FC Vestsjælland AH -1
    Odds: 1.98 (188Bet)
    Units: 3

Comments:
    FC Vestsjælland has started the season with 3-0-1 and goal score 10-6. Last match they lost 3-1 against AGF, the team which holds the top position in the league. Andreas Marcher was sent of right before the break, so Vestsjælland played with 10 players for 30 minutes, and then reduced to 9 players when Anders Torpegaard got injured and all substitutions were used! Andreas Marcher will not be available this match due to the red card against AGF. The team also has some long term injuries, but not that should affect the team performance today. FC Vestsjælland has played two home games so far this season, winning both with a total goal score 7-2 (4-1 and 3-1).

Skive currently holds the 7th position in the league, with 2-1-1 and goal score 10-7. They have 1 draw and one loss after 2 straight wins in the beginning of the season. Last home game ended 1-1 against Roskilde, which hold the last position on the table. They have no injuries or suspensions in front of this game.
    I believe FC Vestsjælland will win this game, and find most value in AH -1 @ 1.98. Home advantage and better performance latest games will decide this match, but we might see some goals both ways, so over 3 goals @ 1.91 is also a bet I recommend.

GL!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-15 at 04:44 PM.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I agree on using valuable information about the teams instead of pure statistics. The bookmakers use a lot of statistics, and then it is even more important for us to find information they haven't considering when setting the odds.

It is impossible (at least for me) to go through hundreds of games each day, so I try to focus on spesific leagues that I find interesting. The top leagues are fully covered and itīs not often to find value in those games. I mostly follow Championship, League 1 & 2 in England, all Scandianavian leagues and Irish soccer. I also have friends and other tipsters that can provide me with useful information about other leagues, that's why I cover American sports and Icehockey a few times during the month.

Hope that answered your question, John!
    Yeah that did explain it thanks. I had my own experience of finding an almost sure bet at the end of last season from the Blue Square Premier. I simply read a clubs website and found out the coach had fielded a youth team because of injuries and had complete lack of care for the match, it was basically a team suicide note on the website, I took the line long before the bookmakers had a chance to fix it.

If you want to make some kind of team looking at games and researching just let me know since I got a little time on my hands.

Blue_Chips

Good luck tomorrow!

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey jetfalcon, nice thread you got going here, good job you seem to be very solid and knowledgeable. Good luck

jetfalcon

Good luck tomorrow!
    Thanks mate, hope we can keep it up! Starting to get nervous when I suddenly have some regular followers

Blue_Chips

Thanks mate, hope we can keep it up! Starting to get nervous when I suddenly have some regular followers
    Why is that?

Also, what are your thoughts on the over 2.5?

jetfalcon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    Hey jetfalcon, nice thread you got going here, good job you seem to be very solid and knowledgeable. Good luck
    Thank you! I havenīt checked out the other threads in here so far, but I guess there are some valuable information to find.

jetfalcon

Why is that?

Also, what are your thoughts on the over 2.5?
    I really like Danish teams, as they have a very offensive approach to the game, it is very often a lot of goals in these leagues. Skive struggles with their defense, but also have some good strikers in front, and when you look at Vestsjællands last two home games (3-1 & 4-1), then Over 2,5 is very likely to happen.

GL

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Skive +500 winner for today,best bet

jetfalcon

Quote Originally Posted by shantystar View Post
    No arguments?

Blue_Chips

Quote Originally Posted by shantystar View Post
    Why is that?

acestreet
    acestreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes good luck.it is going well so far

Blue_Chips

Damn!!! I should have listened to ShantyStar! That just messed my whole day up.

jetfalcon

Bet lost! The game ended 1-1, so a really bad bet from me this time.

Blue_Chips

Yes!

jetfalcon

Damn!!! I should have listened to ShantyStar! That just messed my whole day up.
    Shantystar didnīt win his bet either. Proper money management, you should only bet 3 % of your bankroll on this bet, and then you have plenty of cash left to bet on new games.

diggnation+TRS
    diggnation+TRS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Good luck on ur nxt play jet. Gud thing my wrexham won today so ill still have $ to tail u on ur nxt play

jetfalcon

Quote Originally Posted by diggnation+TRS View Post
    Good luck on ur nxt play jet. Gud thing my wrexham won today so ill still have $ to tail u on ur nxt play
    Thx, I might pass on Monday, seems like a bad market tomorrow. So I will spend the day to find a good bet for Tuesday.

jetfalcon

Tips for Sept 07 from . Small stake though!

Match: Bosnia Herzegovina – France
    League: EURO 2010 Qualification
    Bet: Bosnia Herzegovina DNB
    Odds: 1.90 (Betsson)
    Units: 2

Comments:
    I donīt like international games, so just a small bet for tomorrow. France is playing without their best players after the scandal in the World Cup in South Africa. Norway beat them 2-1 in the last preparation game ahead of the EURO 2o12, and in the first qualification game they lost 0-1 to Belarus at home. It is quite obviuos that the second best players in France are not good enough and/or had time enough to perform at the top level as a team. Now they are facing Bosnia Herzegovina away, a team that qualified for World Cup play-off match versus Portugal last year. They lost that match, but they beat Belgium, Estonia and Armenia at both home and away in the qualification. They are very good at home, and their fans are well known all over Europe. In the first qualification match, they beat Luxembourg 3-0 away.
    I expekt few goals, but find more value in Bosnia DNB. The odds has dropped from 1.95 to 1.90 while I wrote this, so the value is starting to fade away already.

GL!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-15 at 04:46 PM.

jetfalcon

Current stats: September = 4W-0V-2L & Overall = 10W-0V-5L

Early bet for the weekend:

Match: Portsmouth - Ipswich
    League: Championship, England
    Bet: Ipswich
    Odds: 2.54 (Pinnacle)
    Units: 4

Comments:

Very early bet for the weekend, as the bookmakers have published odds for Championship league in England. I am taking this early as I believe the odds will drop during the week. It might be risky, as Ipswich has 8 players on international duty at the moment and there might be some injuries, but I can't miss this odds from Pinnacle. I have been betting against Portsmouth the whole season, it's a club with big economic problems and they have lost all their key players, some left before the season started, and the rest before the transfer window closed. Mark Wilson, their captain and best player, was sold to Stoke last week. As a part of the deal, Portsmouth got two players back from Stoke; Dave Kitson and Liam Lawrence. That might strengthen the team eventually, but I can't see that this can happen straight away. I've read their "biography" @ wikipedia, and I am not very impressed over their performance the last seasons. I expect to see them on the team on Saturday, but that is because of no better alternatives in the thin Portsmouth squad. Portsmouth has 1 draw and 3 loss so far this season, with goal score 1-6.

Ipswich Town has 3 wins and 1 draw so far this season, they have won both away games so far (3-1 vs Middelsbrough & 2-1 vs Crystal Palace), and with total goal score 8-3. No players were sold or bought during the transfer window, so no changes in the squad. They currently have 8 players on international duty, let's hope all the players are fit for Saturdays match.
    Medium to high stakes on Ipswich Town in this match. Portsmouth really struggles in front of goal, they have a thin squad with not much quality and I can't see anything than away win here.

Odds has dropped from 2.61 to 2.54 already!

GL!

jetfalcon

Current stats: September = 4W-0V-2L & Overall = 10W-0V-5L

3 pending bets!

Match: Alta - Nybergsund
    League: Adeccoligaen, Norway
    Bet: Alta
    Odds: 2.10 (Centrebet)

Comments:
    One match in Adeccoligaen in Norway this Wednesday, it is actually a rematch from round 15 after a big mistake from the referee! Alta scored in the last minute, but the referee started the game before the players from Alta were done celebrating! So now Nybergsund has to travel all the way up to Northert part of Norway to play the game again.
    Nybergsund and Alta also played on Sunday, which ended with a 0-1 victory to Alta. Iīve read the recap, and it was a deserved win for Alta. Alta has 4-0-2 the last 6 games with a 13-7 goal score. Aziz Idriz (18 games and 3 goals) will miss this game, but Petter Larsen (19 games and 1 goal) will be back after injury. Nybergsund has 3-1-2 last 6 with a 9-7 goal score. Last 3 games they have 1 draw and 2 loss, and seems to be out of form. Damian Williams (19 games and 1 goal) was sent of after two yellow cards last game, and is suspended together with Kim Ojo (9 yellow cards, 17 games and 9 goals).

I believe Alta will win this match, they are in good form and scores a lot of goals on home ground. Nybergsund has to travel all the way to north (again), and it seems like they are out of form. They will miss their top scorer Ojo, so good value in home win.

GL!

jetfalcon

Match: Bohemians FC - Drogheda United
    League: Premier League, Ireland
    Bet: Bohemians -1,5

Odds: 1.94 (Ladbrokes)
    Units: 4

Comments:
    Lets forget the last week, and try to get a win, it is about time! Bohemians is a big favourite in this match, with 4-2-0 last 6 games and 4 of them with clean sheet as well. Injury problems is gone, and they have an offensive approach to the game, on Friday they scored 3 against UCD. Drogheda has one point in last 8 games (!) and have some extra injury/suspension problems in front of this match, two or maybe three important players are missing. Clear home win!
    GL!

SolarisPoker
    SolarisPoker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Score correct 3-0 or 3-1 for Bohemians

jetfalcon

jetfalcon

Tonights bet from tippetipp.com:

Match: CFR Cluj - Basel
    League: Champions League
    Bet: Basel DNB
    Odds: 2.10 (Paddy Power)

Comments:
    Small bet for tonight, all the games are covered on most betting forums around, so I will make this short. Cluj is really struggling this season, 12th place in domestic league and have both offensive and defensive missings in front of this match. They got a new coach just 4 days ago, the new coach has a very defensive approach to the game. Basel has won all their 4 qualifying matches in front of this tournament, and has a counter-attacking approach to the game. Canīt see how they can lose against Cluj, and find some value in Basel DNB, money back if it ends with a draw.

GL!

fanatik1
    fanatik1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Totally agree with you. Cfr cluj is just a shadow of last years performance. They have just changed the coach and i can't see a victory here for the hosts. Cfr is out of form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tonights bet from tippetipp.com:

Match: CFR Cluj - Basel
    League: Champions League
    Bet: Basel DNB
    Odds: 2.10 (Paddy Power)

Comments:
    Small bet for tonight, all the games are covered on most betting forums around, so I will make this short. Cluj is really struggling this season, 12th place in domestic league and have both offensive and defensive missings in front of this match. They got a new coach just 4 days ago, the new coach has a very defensive approach to the game. Basel has won all their 4 qualifying matches in front of this tournament, and has a counter-attacking approach to the game. Canīt see how they can lose against Cluj, and find some value in Basel DNB, money back if it ends with a draw.

GL!
    Using league form to cap a CL game can be risky. It's a 90-minute game and anything's possible. What gives a team the chance to win is the ability to score and Cluj can do just that. BTW, even if you were to use league form, Basel are only 1-2-1 in their L4 road league games (scoring 5 and conceding 5), while Cluj are 2-1-0 at home (scoring 6 and conceding 3). On my part, I can't see how Cluj can lose to Basel. Just my 2 cents.

jetfalcon

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Using league form to cap a CL game can be risky. It's a 90-minute game and anything's possible. What gives a team the chance to win is the ability to score and Cluj can do just that. BTW, even if you were to use league form, Basel are only 1-2-1 in their L4 road league games (scoring 5 and conceding 5), while Cluj are 2-1-0 at home (scoring 6 and conceding 3). On my part, I can't see how Cluj can lose to Basel. Just my 2 cents.
    Anything is always possible in soccer, Barcelona lost 0-2 to Hercules this weekend, at home. As I mentioned, Basel has won their 4 qualifying games before this round, so I am not only using league form... But it is all right to have different opinion, in a few hours we will see who got right this time.

jetfalcon

My bet for today:

Match: Limerick - Cork

League: 1. Division, Ireland

Bet: Limerick

Odds: 2.15 (Bet365)

Comments:

One medium stake bet for tonight, Limerick is still fighting for play-off, only 1 point behind Waterford in third place. They have 3-1-1 last 5 games, with 8-5 goal score, and only one loss on home ground on last 8 games (vs 2nd placed Derry). Cork is in great form, 4-0-1 last 5 games, 5-2 in goal score, but most of these games have been against bottom placed teams. They will miss at least 3 of their regular players today, one of them is their top goal scorer, and a few more players are questionable. Home win for me!

First 123 Last