down_but_not_out
    down_but_not_out's Avatar Become A Pro!

England Parlay...opinions please

• 8/28/2010 10:00 AM England Soccer 8 Chelsea (ENG-P)* -898 vs Stoke (ENG-P)
    • 8/28/2010 10:00 AM England Soccer 11 Tottenham (ENG-P)* -382 vs Wigan (ENG-P)
    • 8/28/2010 12:30 PM England Soccer 17 Manchester Utd (ENG-P)* -708 vs West Ham (ENG-P)

Any thoughts on putting 100 on this to win 60?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

If you're gonna do parlays try and get them to +EV, meaning close to 2.00 at least because the risk isn't worth it at 1.6 IMO. GL!

redmessi
    redmessi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would take spur out and add one game from Germany or scotland. yes, odd is only 1.6 and should be higher to make it worth for this stake.

but anyway, I believe you'll win the money.

down_but_not_out
    down_but_not_out's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the input so far guys... I agree with both of you that it would be nice to have the parlay pay even... I just don't like hunting down an extra game and adding it in to make this happen....In the past, I have been burned a lot by doing that...but if anyone has suggestions of what to add, feel free to share...I think there is a lot of money to be won tomorrow

polsefest
    polsefest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 572

Barca? should be around -500. they are opening Sunday on the road though. I was on Bayern this morning so I would understand if you passed. I would also suggest just keep it at 2 teams, and finish your parlay later in the week or next week. all a parlay is doing is putting taking your winnings and money bet and going all in on the next game. If you do 100 and win 60 just wager 160 on something later during the week and it will be the same as a 3 teamer.

muwarrior
    muwarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!

Change Chelsea to RL and you're good to go.

Woodbridge
    Woodbridge's Avatar Become A Pro!

It only takes 1 of those 3 games to end in a draw and its all over. I'd rethink it first but BOL regardless.

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Down, Man Utd and Chelsea are fine. I also have a problem with Suprs.

I would stick with these two.

I also quite fancy Liverpool game.

Liverpool shall win at home against West Brom.

But its quite risky

Anyway, BOL!!!!!!!!!

blackf1re
    blackf1re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Don't do it. Sure way to Brokesville.

At least shop around. 10sec of clicking through Oddsportal and I have found the same parlay @1.75

Seriously I can't believe so many here do that crap. The bookmaker margins are way higher in the 1X2 market and by parlaying you just multiply your losses. Or do you seriously believe that each of these 3 selections is +EV?