reedy
    reedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2417

EPL early leans

Weekend of August 28th.

Liverpool vs West Brom

Despite a crappy 09/10 season by their standards Liverpool still only lost 2 at home. I like them by a few at home this weekend and think they will bounce back strong from Monday nights thumping by Man City.

Liverpool -2 { +137 @ pinny } x3 units

Blackpool vs Fulham

Sure I'll be flamed for this one. Fulham were one of the worst away teams in the league last year winning only one game away from home. Even though Blackpool we're hammered this past weekend I thought they showed shades of good football until a man down. I think they play well for their fans and will look to put on a good show this weekend and put that 6-0 result behind them.

Blackpool pk and +0.5 { -113 @ pinny } x1 unit

TAIL AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!

All feedback and criticism are appreciated.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I think WBA learned from that Chelsea thrashing a few weeks ago and would not want to be embarassed against Liverpool again. Liverpool would be happy with a 1 or 2 goal win so 3 units on -2 is giving them too much credit. Blackpool was dissapointing v Arsenal and IMO Fulham is a more solid squad in terms of the experience, midfield and defense than Arsenal is.

GL reedy hope you win.

reedy

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    I think WBA learned from that Chelsea thrashing a few weeks ago and would not want to be embarassed against Liverpool again. Liverpool would be happy with a 1 or 2 goal win so 3 units on -2 is giving them too much credit. Blackpool was dissapointing v Arsenal and IMO Fulham is a more solid squad in terms of the experience, midfield and defense than Arsenal is.

GL reedy hope you win.
    All good points. I def think you're spot on with Fulham which is why I'm thinking either 0-1, 1-2 or hopefully the draw.

In regards to the Liverpool game. I'm just think they have to my quality for West Brom. Home fans are going to want to see goals and I think that they can give them at home.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your Liverpool pick but even though Fulham's away record is pitiful I can see them getting at least a point here

Wade Dwayne
    Wade Dwayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fulham pk was the game that stood out to me. Fulham generally defend well and I just cant see this blackpool team scoring in this one. Maybe 0-0

reedy

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Dwayne View Post
    Fulham pk was the game that stood out to me. Fulham generally defend well and I just cant see this blackpool team scoring in this one. Maybe 0-0

I'd be happy with the draw. I def think Blackpool are capable of scoring though.

Just added Man City ML { -117 } x1 @ Sunderland. Not sure why i don't feel so good about this all of a sudden???

jquest
    jquest's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im not so sure about liverpool. THey looked pretty bad this past week and I doubt they will bounce back.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

GL man, I wouldn't want to be with Blackpool on anything. They are likely the worst team to ever play in the Prem.

Liverpool looks alright, but the possibility of them having a stinker is always relatively high. 1-0 Liverpool win seems likely, but who knows.

crisp
    crisp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

liverpool should bounce back strong.