Chelsea Derby
Well, i dont think that there is a great deal to say about this game if im honest.

I sense that things are perhaps not right at Chelsea these last few weeks. They had been going so well under Grant until tbhey lost the Carling Cup final and then lost to Barnsley at the weekend. IMO, this is the perfect game for them to get back on track and they could well end up thumping Derby today, i see no reason for them not to!

With all the quality that they have in the attacking areas with Drogba and Anelka along with the wide players in SWP and Kalou/Malouda then bursting through the middle with the likes of Essien, Ballack and Lamps, they should have way to much for this Derby side tonight.

Derby are already resigned to a place in next seasons Championship no matter what happens over the later part of this season and im sure that Paul Jewell and his players will just be wanting this season over ASAP. Their results away from home have been abysmal and they have been stuffed against the "bigger" sides in the league this season away from home, why would this game prove to be any different? I just don't think it will IMO.

Taking Chelsea here is a must,

Good Luck!

Pick : Chelsea
Odds : 1.74
Stake : 8 / 10
Bookmaker : Pinnacle
Date : 2008-03-11