femmebook
    femmebook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anderlecht vs The New Saints

Any thoughts on this?

Anderlecht won the last match.

Gandev
    Gandev's Avatar Become A Pro!

The game could go over 4 or 5 goals, but only if Anderlecht wants.TNS are a team of semi proffesioanl football players and that can't be compared to the belgian team.However Anderlecht did their job in the first game and this one may end 1-0 or if Anderlecht wants it may end 5-0.In my oppinion people should stay away from this game!

LGBoots
    LGBoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Should be an easy win for Anderlecht. but at odds of 1.11 there is certainly no value in the price

Maybe a better way of playing is in the over 2.5 goals market. But odds of 1.47 hardly make this a 'must play' either

oakland23
    oakland23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anderlecht win no Question. TNS the first proffesional football club in Wales. Champion of Wales is joke. TNS will lose only 2-3 goal.

cornerkick
    cornerkick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LGBoots View Post
    Should be an easy win for Anderlecht. but at odds of 1.11 there is certainly no value in the price Maybe a better way of playing is in the over 2.5 goals market. But odds of 1.47 hardly make this a 'must play' either
    It went down to 1.08, so no chance there... I'll go for 3 goals scored at 3.90 on Bwin.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Quote Originally Posted by Gandev View Post
    The game could go over 4 or 5 goals, but only if Anderlecht wants.TNS are a team of semi proffesioanl football players and that can't be compared to the belgian team.However Anderlecht did their job in the first game and this one may end 1-0 or if Anderlecht wants it may end 5-0.In my oppinion people should stay away from this game!
    home match, and young line up for Anderlect,they will score 4 5 6 goals,I am waiting this,coz they wanna show their abilities to their supporters,at the beginning of the season these matches always played for selling tickets,clup will wanna show beautiful and lots of goals match..
    I am on over 3.5 pal
    we will see, I hope it will hit...

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

No motivation for Anderlecht makes it a no play , Under 3.5 is what I would play if I had to choose.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

im on the over here...over 3.25. I expect Anderlecht to win 4-0, 5-0

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mihaita666 View Post
    im on the over here...over 3.25. I expect Anderlecht to win 4-0, 5-0
    Why? Don't they already have a 2 goal lead after the last game at TNS? No need to push...3-0 at best.

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

i think Anderlecht's motivation could be questioned, many times we have seen a blow out in the first leg and it doesn't happen in the 2nd leg, just turns out to be a boring match.

lockwoot
    lockwoot's Avatar Become A Pro!

if lukuka is playing and bussufa im going for over 3.5 goals those 2 are extremely talented and have good chemistry on the pitch

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

safe bet is -2 Anderlecht

AssAn
    AssAn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lockwoot View Post
    if lukuka is playing and bussufa im going for over 3.5 goals those 2 are extremely talented and have good chemistry on the pitch
    Lukaku just had a knee injury, this will be his first game of the season, I think he's going to start on the bench and will play the last 20-30 minutes. De Sutter will probably start, and he needs to prove he's worth it, so he will be very motivated. Boussoufa will probably play because Anderlecht doesn't really has a substitute for him, he'll certainly show his skills, but that doesn't mean it will be very effective.

The tickets are sold out (only 5 euros) so Anderlecht will probably want to score some goals.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

No bet here. Anderlecht is vastly superior but it's hard to know how they'll handle this.

Lucas Biglia will miss the match for Anderlecht, if it matters.

AssAn
    AssAn's Avatar Become A Pro!

3-0

Anderlecht played with their B-team, but still won easily. Lukaku played 30 minutes and scored 2 goals.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    Why? Don't they already have a 2 goal lead after the last game at TNS? No need to push...3-0 at best.