Verfe
    Verfe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4695

Brazilian 2010 - All Games

I usually read the forum but did not register because I do not speak very good English. So use a translator to help me =)
    I am Brazilian and I believe I can help you bet in the Brasileirao.

Cruzeiro x Atletico:
    You can not predict how it will be that game. Atletico comes with plenty of changes, including the coach and play at home. The Cruise despite being the best team lost their main striker, the Kléber. I think this game is better to risk nothing.

Gremio x Victoria:
    The Gremio is very strong at home, despite not having made good matches in the friendly owner comes with its attack that is strong. The Victoria has players worse than his opponent.
    Bets
    ML Gremio
    Over 2.5

Sao Paulo x Avai:
    The home team should be known by many. Already Avai despite good campaign last year is a team that suffers from lack of money and a group with enough quality players. Săo Paulo at home and with the full team is favorite. But -1/-1.5 is a bit risky.
    Bets
    Sao Paulo ML.

Flamengo x Botafogo:
    Classic Rio. Flamengo without Bruno, Vagner Love and Adriano. Botafogo with the same team pre canopy and some ribs.
    The bet Botafogo PK is great.
    Bets
    Botafogo PK

Goias X Vasco:
    Two bad teams, with players weak. Vasco is a great Brazilian team but is not well. Góias even at home is just a lot of confidence. Better not bet.

Guarani x Inter:
    Despite the Guarani be well on his championship team is pretty bad. Was demoted in the second division of the Paulista Championship this year including also lost his artillery Roger. Inter despite the misclassification has better players in all positions, the team is far superior and comes with a new coach. Unfortunately Inter does not have a quality player who score goals. In this game the U2.5 sounds great and Inter PK is also interesting.
    Bets
    Inter PK
    Under 2.5

Corinthians x Ceara
    Duel of the first places. Ceara despite good phase should not end or between the 10 Brazilian Championship, also ended up changing the coach. So far games have always been doing with few goals and winning at home. The Corinthians in turn has cast a costly and has big stars, but Ronaldo will not play in this match. I believe in a game with few goals.
    Bets
    Corinthians PK
    U2 / 2.5

That's about the games of today do Brasileirăo, excuse the bad English. Any questions you can ask that will try to help.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Appreciate the info from a Brazilian himself. Thanks!

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12587

Alright, straight from the source. Be careful of the flooding down there.

Sportslover
    Sportslover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

Good luck with your plays.

I got Sao Paolo as an in-play bet at -115 at half time.

Bookiller
    Wanna win badly??? fade my picks
    Bookiller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

thanks for the good source verfe, very helpful.

tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Will be tailing on that Guarini/Inter under. It steamed like crazy just in the few minutes since I read this! Looks like you're on the right side.