radan
    soccer tips
    radan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Uruguay to win... @1.90

I would not say that Uruguay were better than S Korea in the previous round, but they have these potential match winners in their side. I am of course referring to L Suarez and D Forlan (five goals so far from these two). I usually prefer D Forlan, because Suarez can be awfully selfish, but like everybody else I enjoyed the Suarez show against the S Koreans. Anyway, with these two players in their side, Uruguay can hurt any side, but in general I do not think that Uruguay are stronger than Ghana.
    I will even go so far to suggest that Ghana play the better team football. At last they were able to score some proper goals in their last match against USA. Too bad for Ghana that they have to play this match without two suspended players, Jonathan Mensah and Ayew. Defender Vorsaah is back in training and he could replace Mensah and maybe Muntari will come in for Ayew. Both KP Boateng and A Gyan should be OK and Ghana look OK ahead of this quarter final. Uruguay will be without their central defender Godin, Lugano's regular partner. M Victorino will replace Godin and A Fernandez will play on the midfield instead of A Pereira. Uruguay have the match winners, but Ghana have a very shrewd coach and I should think that he has a plan how to take care of Suarez and Forlan.

FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Final stage

vs

T i p : Uruguay

Kw. : @1.90

Bet 365
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-16-15 at 09:49 AM.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice wqrite up-I agree I am on Uruguay I think they get past Ghana and thats as far as they go

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Alright, you sold me on them.

Krtica
    Vamos a Ganar !
    Krtica's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes looks like best option to take Uruguay here, but no need for rush , becouse surely better price we can get LIVE ...
    Now is -0.25 @1.69 , so maybe LIVE we get better -0.25