jakeandba
    jakeandba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3709

After watching the first 15 min of Eng V Ger

After seeing the opening mins of this half, things i have seen:
    1. Both Defenses playing well and not allowing a score...yes each time always is either in the attack or countering but they play defense.
    2. No change in the make up of the starting team..I wonder what New Orleans fans would have thought if key plays had been sat for their superbowl game...
    3. As they as the touch of both teams after passing is very crisp,,,no pass to a player and then loss possession.
    4. Forwards or strikers for these teams have and will score.
    5. Was it mentioned defense defense defense..
    The point is no team playing at the world cup level can give up goals within the first 15 min and expect to advance.
    Dont get me wrong, i am glad the Americans won the group and advanced but do you fully realize the draw they had in the knock out round? The would have avoided Any Superpower in Football until the semi finals...

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jakeandba View Post
    After seeing the opening mins of this half, things i have seen:
    1. Both Defenses playing well and not allowing a score...yes each time always is either in the attack or countering but they play defense.
    2. No change in the make up of the starting team..I wonder what New Orleans fans would have thought if key plays had been sat for their superbowl game...
    3. As they as the touch of both teams after passing is very crisp,,,no pass to a player and then loss possession.
    4. Forwards or strikers for these teams have and will score.
    5. Was it mentioned defense defense defense..
    The point is no team playing at the world cup level can give up goals within the first 15 min and expect to advance.
    Dont get me wrong, i am glad the Americans won the group and advanced but do you fully realize the draw they had in the knock out round? The would have avoided Any Superpower in Football until the semi finals...
    What game are you watching? Germany has repeatedly shredded through the English defense already with huge chances (twice just as I was typing this message). England has had chances as well but has not been able to just walk in in the same way.

jakeandba
    jakeandba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3709

Please note the comment was for the first 15 minutes...point 1 was to mean the game allows for attack and counter attack....but the scoring did not begin until after 15 mins...in other wards neither team was down within the first 15 mins....

Dont know what ur definition of shredding but to me a defense should always bend but not break....breaking to me =scoring a goal.