Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Anyone taking South Africa?

I'm putting some cash on South Africa. France just wants to get the hell out of South Africa already. South Africa also wants to win at least one game for the poor fans. African teams sucking this tourney is an understatement, however, I think South Africa's heart and determination will see them to victory irregardless of the African form throughout the entire tourney.

South Africa gave Mexico a hard time, don't see why they can't give a shattered France a hard time as well.

The odds make it a great value pick as well.

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I took South Africa ML, I think there's great value in it right now at +215. I will also put small bets on a 1-0, 2-0, or 2-1 win for them.

giants06
    giants06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree. South Africa will play for fans, at least.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way.. SA is among the least good teams in the whole WC... chronical lack of quality!

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with big motivational difference. South-Africa, still believing and playing for pride in front of home crowd, against France, who don't even want to be here. South-Africa looking good.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

SA seems like a steal here. If France had the choice of not showing up for this game they would take it.

Squirrel
    Nutty Punter
    Squirrel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

I think i'm more likely to take the tie here I think - France just want out so they can get back home and string their coach up by his bollocks, but they also wont want to get humiliated. Bafana Bafana are an awful, awful team and may struggle to even break France down.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

If SA somehow win by 3 or more goals and either Mexico or Uruguay lose they can still qualify. As bad as SA is they are not out of this WC yet.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

A lot of things going on in French locker room, I think they don't want to play any more and will let the SA go through with a lot of goals.
    Anelka got booted and team director Jean-Louis Valentin resigned.
    Wow, I think we will see SA 5-0, and if Mex v Uruguay no draw, what do you think?

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

The French players dont want their country to hate them, I can't imagine the team just letting SA own them. I think they'll play but South Africa should be inspired.

PickSix
    PickSix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6348

I placed 1 unit SA ML +265 when I saw all the drama that was going on with the France team.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113