beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Chile to score most goals at 63-1...5dimes

Worth a few bucks Why the hell not?Yes i know arg have 5 so far and chile 1...but you could argue chile should have scored 3-4 last game that they dominated the entire match...Wouldnt put it past them to smoke the swiss and the spain game could be a shootout(in soccer terms).
    Arg could always get upset in round of 16 or 8(hey its the WC) and chile could make a run to the final 4..

at over 60-1 thats some big scratch...and Crazy value...

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

its worth a few bucks for sure those fkers are crazy lol.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

yeah, why not

You have to base it on their chances of going deep. If you feel they have a good chance, then it's worth a shot.

I don't think anyone will smoke the Swiss, though. They're a sound defensive bunch.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

The Honduras match they should've got at least 4 goals, so it wasn't very good for that bet. They now face Spain who will have like 70% possession and Switzerland who have a mean defense. It's a good bet in theory but I still think Argentina is going to take that bet.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Wasted money imo. They played against Honduras, plus they have two very tough matches next. Is this most goals in group play or for the whole tourney?