broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Usa-slovenia

I hope nobody gets mad at me for starting a thread since I'm an American. I feel like the USA team feels like they won the "Super Bowl" by getting a draw against England. They waited a long time for that England game and now it's going to be hard to come back to earth. I feel like Slovenia pk,+1/2 (+107) is a great value play b/c of plus juice. I expect a draw or a 2-1 Slovenia win. Sorry fellow Yanks

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think many are going to back the US because of the draw. I will give them credit for allowing just the one goal, but if not for the blunder, they would have lost on a goal in the first five minutes. The thing that should concern US backers is Tim Howard's injury. I don't think enough attention is being paid to it. It may not effect him to start, but one bump on a scrum in front of goal or one dive to make a save landing in the wrong spot and this match takes on a drastically different tone.

By the way the chalk on the UNDER for this one at the SBR book is just flat out stupid ... -200 on UNDER 2.5?

PRC
    PRC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

I do not think USA loses this. Slovenia took 80 minutes and a red card to beat a bad Algeria side. I like the USA here

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

hopefully Donovan's experience will carry the team to a 1-0 win. I wouldn't be surprised with a 1-1 game, but i just have this feeling that the team is so relieved that they didn't lose to England 3-0 that they might not bring the same intensity tomorrow.

alwcb
    alwcb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 945

I think the USA is aware that they can't be too excited after the England draw and they have settled down by now and will be focused. I'll take the US although as an American I'll take them no matter what...

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6274

they still need a win here to ensure themselves a spot in the next round they come out firing here

cornhuskfan
    cornhuskfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

riding usa i understand they are greatly excited about the england game but they have had six days to get back to earth best of luck

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like slovenia best of luck with your wager.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 311

USA wins this one !!!

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

I am going to take USA in this one. SRB Book is only giving even.

spirta
    spirta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I think USA will win this game, very poor slovenia in first game