D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

France/Mexico Picks

France TT Over 0.5 -175 (2x)

Correct Score: 1-0 France +443 (0.25x)

No goal for T.Henry -298 (1x)

I don't like this match-up to much to take a side or the total so i'll just play a couple of props and France's TT. Whats your play on this game? I think its going to be another tight game as France do have problems scoring but they really need to get their sh*t together if their going to make it out of their group. I can really see them play for another draw tonight and having the last game against SA without their goalie and a starting mid-fielder. France could be looking to just wait until the last day to pick up their 3 points and make it out of the group with 5 points which will be enough. Any opinions are welcomed and GL on your plays as always.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

My gut is leaning Mexico. My brain says draw.
    I made a small play on Mexico straight up.
    It's a tough game, for certain.
    Like the Henry prop, that seems like easy money...
    Nice odds on the 1-0 France, prop, also. GL

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

2-1 France. Mexico already played the easiest team in the group and drawed with them. Mexico will be attack and leave open a lot of space for ribery to run on breaks. Mexico will have their little one goal because of their determination and France will just finish their open goals this match.

tfarrell12
    tfarrell12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

France 3-1

D3 Mighty Ducks

I regret taking the France Team Total over 1. Well I guess if France scores that 1 goal to cash my France TT over and the correct score is 1-0 I won 2 out of the three. If T.Henry doesn't score the lone France goal, I could very well go 3-0 on these plays

tsheepkiller
    tsheepkiller's Avatar Become A Pro!

The ref ucks. I want Mexico to win, and I think they will 1-0, or it will be a draw.

rico
    rico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by tsheepkiller View Post
    The ref ucks.
    What a surprise. UEFA boss Platini helped the french against ireland in that scandalous play off game.

Lot of pressure on the ref's to whistle Platini's way. Cant blame them. Platini is the boss.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Tough loss here on the French. They truly don't give a crap about this tournament. The quicker their out the quicker they can go home, thats what it looks like here. Might take South Africa ML in that upcoming match.