Supamanu
    Supamanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1085

Quote Originally Posted by stc9357 View Post
    Just threw 25% of my bank roll on -108 U/2 and another 5% on U/1.5 +199 the Gods have just opened the sky up be prepared for the books to get shit on!
    If this bet was at 5dimes (i had the exact same lines so im assuming) then the halftime bet there still counts the goal scored in the 1H, so the bet was not under 2 2H it was under 2 game.

blackf1re
    blackf1re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Quote Originally Posted by stc9357 View Post
    Who scores a goal in the last 35 secs. even though I know every pt. is vital at the group stage what a \*\*\*\*\*\*. Anyway off to bases where players have a little class not to do shit that'll cause me to push instead of rake in winnings.
    Lol what? Are you for real?

JustinBieber
    JustinBieber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

stc, im not sure sports betting is for you if you think like that.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Man, I feel sorry for the under backers. Good thing my book didn't offer 2.5. Otherwise I would be pissed.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    dude wtf??? 30 sec left fukk you uragay have some class
    total goals count in soccer buddy. Not only that, goals are hard to come by, and even harder in WC. Now he has it on his resume.

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Not only that, Perreira was being critized by the announcers for sucking, so he silenced the skeptical observers. That was a great game played by Uruguay. Id like to see them dominate Mexico now.

stc9357
    stc9357's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria38 View Post
    BTW this is the WC, a goal for your country in the WC is insane. Regardless of the score, so **** your bet dude... bad beat... but thats the game. What do you tell the ball players who run up the score like yesterday 12-0 Dodgers? I mean common dude. Quit your bitching atleast you got your money back.
    Calm your ass down man, I was kidding this is sports gambling after all I played soccer, I know what it's all about. Played varsity all 4 years in HS would have played at the college level except my university didn't have a Men's soccer team, and besides went full academic anyway. Sarcasm at it's finest I couldn't get mad if I wanted to got a blunt in my mouth and the ML games shaping up tonight are going to be nice, first up SF shitting on my hometeam of the Orioles!

JustinBieber
    JustinBieber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Just checked and found out that if teams are tied on points it will be decided on goal difference and not head to head. So obv they will have a bigger desire to go for a 3rd goal.

stc9357
    stc9357's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post
    Just checked and found out that if teams are tied on points it will be decided on goal difference and not head to head. So obv they will have a bigger desire to go for a 3rd goal.
    I already knew that, which is why I didn't go through the house breaking shit lol, really though to everybody it was sarcasm hard to convey on the internet next time I'll leave it alone!

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Supamanu View Post
    How did you push and under 2?
    he's saving face

First 123