vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Live soccer betting is the BEST !!!

Did live soccer betting for the first time today. I couldnt believe the line I got...look at this...with 15 mins to go...Switzerland at -105 to win and +150 for a draw. You could either take switzerland or scalp the shit out of it and make sure money.

For example...bet 10,050 to win 10,000 for switzerland winning at -105 odds
    Then bet 8,000 to win 12,000 for a draw at +150 odds

THIS WILL GUARANTEE YOU A PROFIT OF $2000.....EASY MONEY

These were the odds with 15 mins to go remember and switzerland were up by 1 goal. You could have easily made money out of it. I dont know what the books were thinking laying so low odds on switzerland. I surely cashed big on this baby...hope you all did...look out for such oppurtunities in the future guys

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Did live soccer betting for the first time today. I couldnt believe the line I got...look at this...with 15 mins to go...Switzerland at -105 to win and +150 for a draw. You could either take switzerland or scalp the shit out of it and make sure money.

For example...bet 10,050 to win 10,000 for switzerland winning at -105 odds
    Then bet 8,000 to win 12,000 for a draw at +150 odds

THIS WILL GUARANTEE YOU A PROFIT OF $2000.....EASY MONEY

These were the odds with 15 mins to go remember and switzerland were up by 1 goal. You could have easily made money out of it. I dont know what the books were thinking laying so low odds on switzerland. I surely cashed big on this baby...hope you all did...look out for such oppurtunities in the future guys
    Yeah thats all good and all until the other team ends up winning. That could happen. It didn't with Spain but with 15 minutes a team like that could have scored 2 goals.

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron View Post

Yeah thats all good and all until the other team ends up winning. That could happen. It didn't with Spain but with 15 minutes a team like that could have scored 2 goals.
    Thats being too pessimistic my friend. SCARED MONEY DOESNT MAKE MONEY. You expect a team which didnt make any goals in first 75 minutes to score 2 goals in 15 mins???

They could score 1 goal, but scoring 2 goals with 15 mins is very tough....i would say chances are less than 10% that spain will score 2 goals. So, given that you have a 90% chance of making sure money, would you pass it up?

And besides that, you have to realize the in-game-situation as well and should closely watch the match. Switzerland was just defending at that time and had all their men in their half...so let alone scoring 2 goals, it would be very tough to score even 1 goal for spain.

I dont know about you, but i would take 90% sure money any time of the day.

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

where did you get those odds?

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by lasker View Post
    where did you get those odds?
    Bookmaker. But I think you could have got similar odds anywhere.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

vyomguy join us when we are betting live, you're right it is very good.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

You are betting -900 odds for Spain not able to come back to win within 15 minutes. Not so guaranteed, of course you don't lose often, but one loss will sting you for a long time.

Squirrel
    Nutty Punter
    Squirrel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Keep betting that strategy and you'll be in the poorhouse before you know it IMO - once Spain had brought Torres and Jesus Navas on they could have had 3 goals, and on another day would have done.

The best teams have the best players on the bench capable of changing a game late on. It just didnt happen today.

lasker

Quote Originally Posted by wrongturn View Post
    You are betting -900 odds for Spain not able to come back to win within 15 minutes. Not so guaranteed, of course you don't lose often, but one loss will sting you for a long time.
    don't you think that -900 is actually a good price in this case? I think more than 90% of the time Spain doesn't score two goals in 15 minutes, so there's value.

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    Keep betting that strategy and you'll be in the poorhouse before you know it IMO - once Spain had brought Torres and Jesus Navas on they could have had 3 goals, and on another day would have done.

The best teams have the best players on the bench capable of changing a game late on. It just didnt happen today.
    You are looking at just one side...u think spain is the only team that substitutes players???.....switzerland substituted solid defensive players off the bench as well to defend their score. If you wont take 90% sure bet, I dont know why you are still gambling...this is one of the +EV plays you can get.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I have to agree with vyomguy. Live betting is very profitable.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Ill have to give it a try this week

Squirrel
    Nutty Punter

You are looking at just one side...u think spain is the only team that substitutes players???.....switzerland substituted solid defensive players off the bench as well to defend their score. If you wont take 90% sure bet, I dont know why you are still gambling...this is one of the +EV plays you can get.
    I arent only looking at one side - I said the BEST teams have the best game changers on the bench ... the defensive Swiss substitutes didnt change the game, in fact Spain could have had 2 goals after he'd made the substitution...!

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    I arent only looking at one side - I said the BEST teams have the best game changers on the bench ... the defensive Swiss substitutes didnt change the game, in fact Spain could have had 2 goals after he'd made the substitution...!
    Wow...You look like you are fanboy of Spain...I am sure you must have taken spain before the game and got buried. Dude, think logically and don't overrate any team. Spain have been perennial losers in world cup. Give some credit to switzerland. Defense wins games and switzerland showed it today. If you think spain is so good, then why didnt they score even one goal today huh????

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

everone i talk to likes it GL.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Quote Originally Posted by lasker View Post
    don't you think that -900 is actually a good price in this case? I think more than 90% of the time Spain doesn't score two goals in 15 minutes, so there's value.
    Could be, I have no idea. But would you bet $18K on it?

brko
    brko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

well here is the situation: June 13th Juan Aurich @ Alianza Lima... home team has the result 2-0 and only 10-15 minutes to the final whistle. Juan Aurich is 4th at the table and very poor offensively when playing away with only 3 goals out of 8 away matches. well they managed to tie.

moral of the story: when it hits you, it will hit you hard. the things like this happen all the time. i was burnt some time ago with a goal in last seconds of a poor poor team. i'm still cooling from the live betting

Squirrel
    Nutty Punter

Wow...You look like you are fanboy of Spain...I am sure you must have taken spain before the game and got buried. Dude, think logically and don't overrate any team. Spain have been perennial losers in world cup. Give some credit to switzerland. Defense wins games and switzerland showed it today. If you think spain is so good, then why didnt they score even one goal today huh????
    Thats a poor argument to be fair - so we write of Spain because they failed to score/win? - Then lets right all the rest of the Top 20 seeds in the world then who played like complete shite in their first match.

Why would I be a Spain fanboy by the way when I'm as patriotic of an Englishman as you will ever meet? I was just giving my opinion, nothing more and nothing less.

Good luck if you follow it through though, obviously

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

yes
    u may be right, but be careful friends, live bet has lots of tricks, and fixes,
    more important thing is it is really tempting sometimes, and it causes to loose control easily, one day sleep with 1000euros on ur balance, with the help of one game other day, u can give it coz of ur determination...

BE CAREFUL !!!!

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

Thats being too pessimistic my friend. SCARED MONEY DOESNT MAKE MONEY. You expect a team which didnt make any goals in first 75 minutes to score 2 goals in 15 mins???

They could score 1 goal, but scoring 2 goals with 15 mins is very tough....i would say chances are less than 10% that spain will score 2 goals. So, given that you have a 90% chance of making sure money, would you pass it up?

And besides that, you have to realize the in-game-situation as well and should closely watch the match. Switzerland was just defending at that time and had all their men in their half...so let alone scoring 2 goals, it would be very tough to score even 1 goal for spain.

Spain ML was probably 95% sure money today and I got ****ed over. What happened to my sure money? I'm not saying you cant win this way but you are betting on two outcomes so when the 3rd outcome happens, and it will, you will be hurting. Another problem with this is the only reason you had such great odds for both Swiss and the Draw is because they were playing Spain. If its a match between Brazil and Germany for example and Brazil is up 1-0 with 15 minutes left the odd for them to win will be nowhere near as good as -105.
    Last edited by The Baron; 06-16-10 at 01:25 PM.

Thomas_Garber
    Thomas_Garber's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are an idiot if you think it is 90% sure money. With a team like Spain's Caliber they could come back and win. Books are not stupid offering 90% sure money. AND DID YOU KNOW THAT MAJORITY OF THE GAMES ARE DECIDED IN THE LAST 15 MINS. LAST 15 MINS ARE THE MOST FUN TO WATCH BECAUSE THATS WHEN TEAMS PLAY AT THEIR 100% POTENTIAL. LOT OF THINGS HAPPEN DURING THE LAST 15 MINS.

If you bet with that mentality, it is 100% sure you will lose your bankroll.

YOU DID SAY IT IS YOUR FIRST TIME BETTING LIVE. COME BACK AND TALK TO US AFTER 100 GAMES OF LIVE BETTING. YOU PROBABLY WONT LAST 5 GAMES IF YOU BET LIKE THAT.

lasker

No, if he bets 100 times at the equivalent of -900 that a team won't score two goals in the last 15 minutes of the game, he'll be a rich man. There was truly good value in this bet. Just wish I would have seen it.

alwcb
    alwcb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 945

I'd try this but on a smaller scale. Way too afraid of one day it coming back and screwing me over, which it would for sure.

blackf1re
    blackf1re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Am I missing something here? He estimates the probability of Switzerland not losing of 90%. Therefore anything above 1.11 / -900 odds is value. But if you dutch the odds in the first post you get 1.096 / -1047. So why do you get so excited about a -EV bet?
    Last edited by blackf1re; 06-16-10 at 05:10 PM.

umdterps
    umdterps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

Live soccer betting on Bodog can be a goldmine for certain games

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

and 15 minutes left in the game doesn't include injury time which was an extra 5 minutes today... that's 20 minutes of game time. In this situation Spain will win more than 10% of the time.

lasker

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    and 15 minutes left in the game doesn't include injury time which was an extra 5 minutes today... that's 20 minutes of game time. In this situation Spain will win more than 10% of the time.
    less than 5% of the time, more like it.

Vindicate
    Vindicate's Avatar Become A Pro!

i live bet on Brazil -2...hit the push....Then lost.