What people dont realize is that these teams have had a long time to prepare for each other, even if you're Brazil .v. North Korea, these are still the best players respectively for their ENTIRE Countries! If given an entire month to prepare for one team or one player don't you think shutting them down is an attainable goal? I wish I would've listened to myself from the beginning of the world cup and bet every 1st Half UNDER and DRAW!! And most Entire Games UNDER and DRAW! But I didn't until the last few games, so that is irrelevant. Before the World Cup began my roommate and I had a 2 hour brain session on who we would take to win each pool play and win the world cup flat out. Our entire conversation was based on all of the teams scoring less than 2 goals in opening round play and considering the goal differential for the remainder of games in pool play to determine who we thought had the best chance to move on into the second round. The point to my rant is that the 2nd round of pool play will involve less defense, much more scoring, and much more entertaining soccer!! I will most likely be betting the OVER and ML sides for the remainder of pool play if not for the rest of the entire World Cup!! Everybody can say they predicted the future but didn't act on it and be full of sh*t, I'm no predicting the future, I'm just hoping that the rest of the World Cup doesn't make me want to rip my hair out in boredom. Good Luck All!!