pdc
    pdc's Avatar Become A Pro!

world cup parlay mond tues wedsnsday......follow me.

Ok guys i really love soccer, i know a lot about soccer, and theres great chances to make money this month.............lets just take it easy and not bet every game even in teams we dont know that much...... i got my money this weekend parlay and now im gonna try a new one that seems pretty easy for me. Denmark is a good team but holland has more quality after thinking for hours to bet holland or slovakia i decide to include both teams on the parlay.
    Holland, quality football + world class players.
    Slovakia, vs probably worst team in the tournament.
    Chile, Bielsa is a huge factor to pick them, heīll find the way to win this game.
    Spain, its Spain.
    Brasil, its Brasil vs a bad team.

PARLAY (5 TEAMS)
    [6034] NETHERLANDS -250
    [6045] SLOVAKIA -250
    [6054] BRAZIL -1000
    [6057] CHILE -185
    [6062] SPAIN -375

300 / 962

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
    [6014] ARGENTINA -240
    [6030] GERMANY -205
    [974] COL ROCKIES -185
    ( ACTION )

500 / 1123

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

u gonna hit it man gl

wake14
    wake14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets goooo!!!

pdc

thanks guys lets cash this, tomorrow is a big game to start this parlay, gl to you too, probably ill make a bet on italy game, ill post it before game time.

pdc

holland hit, need another 4.............. made a play on the draw ita vs par

STRAIGHT BET
    [6043] ITALY DRAW +200

100 / 200

pdc

draw

trojanman
    trojanman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

Hello pdc.....jumped on the 5 teamer yesterday saw we hit the first game - let's get it!

Missed your italy draw pick although i had an under (push) and a small saver on the draw - very nice - will be tuned in to this thread for advice.

Any play for New Zealand/Slovakia & Portugal/Ivory Coast? Want to make some CASH!!!

Also, your 3 teamer has Colorado - what day Colorado?

Thanks....

pdc

The 3 teamer was from las weekend, it was ubaldo on friday against blue jays..............

Im 80% sure slovakia is gonna win but i dont like them at -250, that 20% of a red card or a really unlucky day scares me thats why im gonna play them just on the parlay...

Portugal vs Ivory will be a terrific game (theyre gonna be extremely nervous)........... theyre gonna fight for the 2nd place on the group (assuming brasil will be 1st) im tempted to make a play but i need to make a research on ivory coast first, i know portugal and what they can do, be patient (probably i wont play it either). Right now i like Portugal at that price, but lets wait i need to get all the info on Ivory coast.
    Gl.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

^^Portugal vs Ivory will be a terrific game (theyre gonna be extremely nervous)........... theyre gonna fight for the 2nd place on the group^^

Don t u think this will make match controlled and under 2.5 ?

pdc

not really............if theres a goal on the first half the game will be open and that scares me, i mean portugal can score easily with all that talent a goal on the first half and if that happens god save the under. anyway i havent made a research on ivroy defense behaviour, thats the key of the game, whos gonna take care of simao and CR and how theyre gonna try it. If they have the men to do it, the game will be under.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

if they can t score a goal to Cape Verde , it is really hard to find net against ivory... anyway, ty for ur reply brother

trojanman
    trojanman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pdc View Post
    The 3 teamer was from las weekend, it was ubaldo on friday against blue jays..............

Im 80% sure slovakia is gonna win but i dont like them at -250, that 20% of a red card or a really unlucky day scares me thats why im gonna play them just on the parlay...

Portugal vs Ivory will be a terrific game (theyre gonna be extremely nervous)........... theyre gonna fight for the 2nd place on the group (assuming brasil will be 1st) im tempted to make a play but i need to make a research on ivory coast first, i know portugal and what they can do, be patient (probably i wont play it either). Right now i like Portugal at that price, but lets wait i need to get all the info on Ivory coast.
    Gl.

thanks - will await your research on Ivory Coast and layoff Slovakia and cheer for the parlay......

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

good luck man

6 teamer still alive for me

NETHERLANDS -1-115
    ITALY DRAW +205
    SLOVAKIA -1-125
    PORTUGAL PK-165
    TOTAL o3-120 (NORTH KOREA vrs BRAZIL)
    TOTAL o2―-125 (SWITZERLAND vrs SPAIN)

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

parlayed:
    slovakia -1
    chile -1

+243 2 units

pdc

No play for me on port vs ivory..................

Great match to watch, it could go either way, for some reason i dont like deco and simao playing together, i love their quality but theyre gonna play against a really physical team and sometimes theyre just walking and trying things that arenīt allowed on a game like this.
    Sven GE 4-4-2 its boring to watch but effective sometimes, so im just gonna sit and enjoy this time. Really difficult to cap this game.............but u gotta love portugal at +110, if u feel lucky take it, im gonna stay away.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Good luck gentlemen!

mav924
    mav924's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL pdc. Looking good so far

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parlayed:

North Korea +2700
    New Zealand +700

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Parlayed:

North Korea +2700
    New Zealand +700

hahaha dont worry wilforth ........its the lock of the century!

pdc

sorry guys, my mistake, looking forward for another parlay...............in the meantime ill play brasil to make some money back