Genghiz
    Genghiz's Avatar Become A Pro!

FIFA World Cup Picks

Germany -0.75 vs Australia 1.80

Fancy Germany to win, but with all these tight matches we had so far - they will likely do it at only one goal difference. So not touching the -1, I rather preffer a small win than a PUSH.

Good luck lads.

Genghiz

* IN PLAY: 2H 16'

Serbia - Ghana Over 0.5 1.71

Have a feeling the goal will come soon.

Genghiz

Quote Originally Posted by Genghiz View Post
    * IN PLAY: 2H 16'

Serbia - Ghana Over 0.5 1.71

Have a feeling the goal will come soon.
    WIN

Genghiz

Germany -0.75 vs Australia 1.80

Fancy Germany to win, but with all these tight matches we had so far - they will likely do it at only one goal difference. So not touching the -1, I rather preffer a small win than a PUSH.

Good luck lads.
    Another win for today.

So far, I am 2-0 100%

Genghiz

Netherlands -1 1.98

It is hard to not consider a play on Netherlands even at -1 asian handicap. They have everything they would need to do very well at the world cup, super solid form - long unbeaten run of 19 matches, and a morale up to sky. Netherlands finished on the first place in their qualification group with teams like Norway, Scotland, Macedonia and Iceland. But what is more impressive is the record they managed to register, 8-0-0 and 17:2 goal difference. That was not just a simple coincindence as they continued the great run in the warm-up matches winning against USA, Mexico, Ghana and Hungary - in these friendlies Netherlands combined a total of 14 goals for and only 4 against.

Bert van Marijk's team has one of best offensive in the tournament, Van Persie, Van der Vaart, Sneijder, Kuyt are the guys that Morten Olsen team will have to stop. Well, a blow in the Dutch side is Arjen Robben absence - it seems like he will not play in the group matches, but when you have a guy like Van der Vaart to replace Robben it does not sounds that bad at all. Bayern's winger is the only injury worry the coach has to deal with.

Just as Netherlands, Denmark had as well a great qualifying campaign managing to win a group with Portugal, Sweden, Hungary, Albania and Malta. Group which they won with 21 points and finished ahead Portugal and Sweden. But unlike the Dutchs, Denmark friendlies matches been dissapointing having lost to South Africa, Australia and Austria while their only win was against Senegal 2-0.

The Danes will likely be without Bendtner. CB Kjaer who was injury concern is expected to play, as well as GK Sorensen who has recovered from injury.

Both teams have important missing players, Robben and Bendtner but guess Denmark will miss more Niklas absence since they do not have very solid replacement. It will be a match in which we will see Denmark defending well, but Netherlands should find the gaps in their defence considering the class up front they have.
    Last edited by Genghiz; 06-14-10 at 09:17 AM.

Genghiz

Netherlands -1

Record: 3-0

Genghiz

Still without loss in the competition and going to back these for today:

Slovakia - New Zealand Under 2.25 at 1.83
    Cote d'Ivoire +0.5 - Portugal at 1.77
    Brazil - North Korea +2.5 at 1.69

BOL!

Genghiz

Slovakia - New Zealand Under 2.25 at 1.83 WIN *HALF

Genghiz

Adding as live-play:

Cote dIvoire - Portugal Over 0.5 at 1.69

BOL!

squintz4
    squintz4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

like this live play geng. BOL!

Genghiz

Finally it had to come. The first lose.

But I've won the main play: Cote d'Ivoire +0.5 - Portugal ; Cote d'Ivoire - Portugal Over 0.5
    WC record: 4-1

Now waiting for Brazil - NK game.

Genghiz

Brazil - North Korea +2.5 at 1.69

Genghiz

Chile -0.75 - Honduras at 1.93

After first results in the competition, I knew the line will become -0.75 while initial one was -1. The same happened at Germany's and Netherlands' games and I backed them both. Going to do the same with Chile as well since I rate Honduras as one of the weakest sides in the Cup. Chile on the other hand, very strong side that qualified from South America with 33 points, one less than group winner Brazil and seemed like scoring goals is not a problem for them. But how could it be as they have a very talented squad, their star and goalscorer Humberto Suazo up-front. Winning shouldn't be a problem for Chile, give them -3/4 handicap to cover.

Spain -1 - Switzerland at 1.52

BOL !

JC 420
    JC 420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

After first results in the competition, I knew the line will become -0.75 while initial one was -1. The same happened at Germany's and Netherlands' games and I backed them both. Going to do the same with Chile as well since I rate Honduras as one of the weakest sides in the Cup. Chile on the other hand, very strong side that qualified from South America with 33 points, one less than group winner Brazil and seemed like scoring goals is not a problem for them. But how could it be as they have a very talented squad, their star and goalscorer Humberto Suazo up-front. Winning shouldn't be a problem for Chile, give them -3/4 handicap to cover.

BOL !
    with u on this one.....ive been been with u on all plays i just havnt seen this thread yet till now....lets make money

Fastwrx9
    Fastwrx9's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea

manidyon
    manidyon's Avatar Become A Pro!

good start for ur world cup.. all the best

Genghiz

WIN - HALF

Genghiz

Suprising result, and the second lose in the competition for me.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Germany all day. Same against Serbia