thesox0311
    thesox0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Nothing But Winners Baby- World Cup Picks

South Korea vs. Greece 6:30 cst

This is a tricky game to pick becuase i believe the wrong team is heavily favore which might scare some people. The whole thing about Greece is....they suck. They have not won a game in 2010, and South Korea has been playing very well. They also made a run to the semi finals in the last world cup, and have a very experienced team. Dont be cared by the great value on this one, the better team is South Korea.

South Korea (+180)- Bet $100 to win $180

Nigeria vs. Argentina

I do think that Argentina will win this game, but even with the spread bet the value was just not there for me. So im going to ride the over in this one. Argentina has the firepower and skill set to score 3 goals by themself an cover this over for me. Also some people think Nigeria is the second bet team in this group, so they wont lay down for the powerful Argentina squad, look for the most exciting game of the Cup so far.

Over 2.5- Bet $100 to win $90

USA vs. England

England is a much better team, but USA has fight and with this value i think you have to take it. USA has been very good in friendlies an also made that glorious run in the federation cup a couple years ago. They finished 2nd in the tourney by lowing a 2-0 lead vs he nations best in Brazil. This is a heart bet, but i think we really do have a shot today.

Bet USA $50 to win $300

Ill be back with some other sports later on today!!

http://nothingbutwinnersbaby.blogspot.com/

mitote
    mitote's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5348

No way the US wins today! No way!