D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

American's have ZERO chance tomorrow

Usa ml +605 zero chance at cashing.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree, but they could pull of a tie if they play up to there abilities, which is VERY unliikely i might add...who knows though, one bad break for england such as a red card or something and u never kno....

D3 Mighty Ducks

That red card possibility is always in the mix, but 11 on 11 England will control the ball possession anywhere between 65-60% England 35-40 USA. The American's will have all 11 guys inside the box.

shroomysoup
    shroomysoup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Usa! Usa!

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by shroomysoup View Post
    Usa! Usa!
    GL tomorrow

leeznon
    leeznon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree. I think America is very underrated or England overrated. America isn't a top 10 team but they are still ok.

England is overrated because the EPL is the best league, so people assume England is great. But all of the great players in the EPL are from different countries. And don't forget about the whole John Terry scandal, the teams chemistry is down.

And for those of you that don't know, the MLS All Stars has a 4-0-1 record vs Fulham, Chelsea, Celtic, West Ham, & Everton. And the best American players don't even play in the MLS, most play in Europe like Donovan, Howard, Altidore, & Dempsey.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by leeznon View Post
    I disagree. I think America is very underrated or England overrated. America isn't a top 10 team but they are still ok.

England is overrated because the EPL is the best league, so people assume England is great. But all of the great players in the EPL are from different countries. And don't forget about the whole John Terry scandal, the teams chemistry is down.

And for those of you that don't know, the MLS All Stars has a 4-0-1 record vs Fulham, Chelsea, Celtic, West Ham, & Everton. And the best American players don't even play in the MLS, most play in Europe like Donovan, Howard, Altidore, & Dempsey.
    You have a valid argument but your talking about EPL and MLS here. This is the FIFA world cup and on a universal stage (if you want to call it that) England is far more superior here and I think ESPN is hyping this game in favour of the American's giving them a chance to win outright. I'm not completely ruling out the American's getting a single point from this game, but 11 on 11 England will get it done tomorrow.

davistating123
    davistating123's Avatar Become A Pro!

USA cant defend against the top countires. Will be lucky to score 1 goal imo

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by davistating123 View Post
    USA cant defend against the top countires. Will be lucky to score 1 goal imo
    They will be fortunate to score tomorrow, they'll be looking forward to their upcoming matches against Algeria and Slovenia.

Dhuan3
    Dhuan3's Avatar Become A Pro!

I gonna back usa to win against the other 2 I see the english they good side

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Usa ml +605 zero chance at cashing.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

David James will be unbreakable..

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

United States +1½ for me..

Upsets happen in soccer. If England and USA would play 100 games, do you really think England will win all of them? Of course not. There isn't anything such as banker/lock in betting.

England is overrated. I'm expecting a score like 0-0, 1-1 or 1-0. I can't understand why US is so underestimated? They're getting better every year. Even if they lose, they won't lose by a huge margin.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 06-11-10 at 08:36 PM.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post

Don't laugh cause there seriously some American's out there that think they can win this game Just trying to help out the SBR community and not to get to crazy and take USA

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    United States +1½ for me..
    I was thinking maybe 2-0 England full time, but GL.

Sandro777
    Sandro777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

USA blanked Spain in the Confed Cup in SA last year and scored 4 goals combined in their last 2 games vs Spain and Brazil, two favorites to win it all this year.. They are not an offensive juggernaut but have decent scoring options. Their defense is suspect but look at England - they lost Rio, Barry is hurt, and their Keeper has had injury problems. They have looked terrible in friendlies and their lineup hasn't gelled. And add in a lot of USA's players play in the Premier League... I think the attitude that England will bury the US is ignorant.

One could only imagine how well USA could do with Charlie Davies healthy...

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Sandro777 View Post
    USA blanked Spain in the Confed Cup in SA last year and scored 4 goals combined in their last 2 games vs Spain and Brazil, two favorites to win it all this year.. They are not an offensive juggernaut but have decent scoring options. Their defense is suspect but look at England - they lost Rio, Barry is hurt, and their Keeper has had injury problems. They have looked terrible in friendlies and their lineup hasn't gelled. And add in a lot of USA's players play in the Premier League... I think the attitude that England will bury the US is ignorant.

One could only imagine how well USA could do with Charlie Davies healthy...
    I'm not saying England will bury USA tomorrow i'm just saying taking USA ML is a long shot at cashing. I'm not ruling them out at maybe picking up a point tomorrow, but them stealing 3 points from this game is unlikely. My lean on this game is England -1 as of now and will most likely be my play.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Yeh initially I was leaning game to be over 2.5 goals but I can just see USA having a lot of people behind the ball just laying down waiting for England to penetrate them.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Yeh initially I was leaning game to be over 2.5 goals but I can just see USA having a lot of people behind the ball just laying down waiting for England to penetrate them.
    Your probably right about that, US will probably have minimum 9 men in the box all game.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's no such thing as zero chance in this game.

With that said I have to say 2-1 or 3-1 England would be about what I expect, but a draw isn't out of the question and even though no one would say it, playing for the draw isn't a terrible idea.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post
    There's no such thing as zero chance in this game.
    They have zero chance at getting 3 points in this game.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

"Zero Chance?" So do you promise never to come back to this forum if USA win? And if they draw come back here and apologize for saying they have zero chance, I think that would be fair.

USA have the experience of beating Spain in 2009 and leading a full Brazilian squad with Kaka, Robinho etc... 2-0, there is no such thing as Zero Chance.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    "Zero Chance?" So do you promise never to come back to this forum if USA win? And if they draw come back here and apologize for saying they have zero chance, I think that would be fair.

USA have the experience of beating Spain in 2009 and leading a full Brazilian squad with Kaka, Robinho etc... 2-0, there is no such thing as Zero Chance.
    I'm not saying they can't get a point out of tomorrows game, and if USA wins tomorrow I will return to this forum. The Confederation Cup is warm-up tournament nobody cares about. Do you honestly think USA will steal 3 points tomorrow?

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

good value on USA AH imo

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

england is probably the most overrated team in the cup. and that's a fact. i'm not saying that USA will win tomorrow, but it's not even close to zero chance. england = overrated.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by doylfish View Post
    england is probably the most overrated team in the cup. and that's a fact. i'm not saying that USA will win tomorrow, but it's not even close to zero chance. england = overrated.
    Why do you say England is overrated?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

England -1.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    England -1.
    I like it brother, GL to us

gafl
    gafl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 706

Like the over 2.5 goals. See England winning 2-1 or 3-1.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by gafl View Post
    Like the over 2.5 goals. See England winning 2-1 or 3-1.
    Worth a shot. GL

leeznon

Quote Originally Posted by doylfish View Post
    I agree. By far most overrated team. I posted why before "England is overrated because the EPL is the best league, so people assume England is great. But all of the great players in the EPL are from different countries. And don't forget about the whole John Terry scandal, the teams chemistry is down."

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just 100% confirmed my bet on England.

Was listening to ESPN in the background and overheard 2 of the ESPN soccer announcers call 1-1 draw and the other a 2-1 US win. I'm all over England -1 and might have a dab at 2-0 correct score as well.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by leeznon View Post

I agree. By far most overrated team. I posted why before "England is overrated because the EPL is the best league, so people assume England is great. But all of the great players in the EPL are from different countries. And don't forget about the whole John Terry scandal, the teams chemistry is down."
    Two words bud, Fabio Capello I'd say the greatest tactician coach in the World Cup. England didn't qualify for Euro 2008 this team is no push over. You want to make a big deal out of the whole John Terry situation then go ahead, England's got the team to do some serious damage. The EPL is the best league for soccer IMHO, and the whole English National team plays in the EPL.

England -1, 108 (Pinnacle) (8x)

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    I just 100% confirmed my bet on England.

Was listening to ESPN in the background and overheard 2 of the ESPN soccer announcers call 1-1 draw and the other a 2-1 US win. I'm all over England -1 and might have a dab at 2-0 correct score as well.
    ESPN announcers are just hyping this game like no tomorrow. They want all 360 million American's to watch the game tomorrow and make them believe they have a chance. Get over it, England is far more superior the the U.S. National Team.

leeznon

Yeah but the best EPL are foreign except for Rooney. So the players on the national team aren't even the best in the EPL (except Rooney).

1234 Last