I.L.S's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 big locks , fo sat world cup.

Argentina - Nigeria > Argentina 1.44

England - USA > England 1.5

both = 2.17

balman
    balman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1451

i guess Parlays on the top teams is the best way to play it... what about draws dont the F#ck up your parlays?

I have never bet the soccer or world cup before so trying to get an idea of how people bet the games, bet dogs? bet draws? parlay top teams? bet -0.5??

aca
    aca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best of luck!

I.L.S

Quote Originally Posted by balman View Post
    i guess Parlays on the top teams is the best way to play it... what about draws dont the F#ck up your parlays?

I have never bet the soccer or world cup before so trying to get an idea of how people bet the games, bet dogs? bet draws? parlay top teams? bet -0.5??
    yeah , both bets are win only! draw will f*k up my bets .

to your 2nd question...i know the teams , players & coachs , football/soccer is one of my favorite sport games , there is a defferent levels of teams just like any other sports categorys , not every time the best team wins , just like in basketball & baseball & etc...

i know that the first games are MUST WIN , no time to mass around , strongest teams vs lower teams gives 100% of them selfs to asure climbing to the next step , at this point the level difference plays a role.
    Last edited by I.L.S; 06-10-10 at 02:43 AM.

I.L.S

Quote Originally Posted by aca View Post
    Best of luck!
    tnx my man , gl 2 u as well