View Poll Results: Who Is The Toughest Leading Goalscorer In the Premiership?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • C. Ronaldo

3 42.86%
  • Adebayor

1 14.29%
  • Keane

0 0%
  • Anelka

0 0%
  • Other

1 14.29%
  • They're all a bunch of fags who wouldn't cut it at any other sport in the world

2 28.57%
    BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Poll: Who is the Toughest Goal Scorer In the English Premier League (Soccer)

A lot has been mentioned about the toughness (or lack thereof) in some of the American sports, so I was curious who everyone on here thought was the "toughest" in the English Premier League. Between the top four goalscorers thus far (C. Ronaldo of Man. U, Adebayor of Arsenal, Keane of Tottenham, and Anelka of Bolton), who do you think is the toughest in the Barclay's Premiership this year?

A. C. Ronaldo

B. Adebayor

C. Keane

D. Anelka
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-12-15 at 03:55 PM. Reason: image does not exist

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of the four mentioned: Emmanuel Adebayor. My other choices are between Wayne Rooney - Man Utd, and Didier Drogba (having a letdown year)-Chelsea.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I would have included Drogba Jon, but he only has 5 goals thus far as opposed to 8 or 9 for the four players mentioned. On a personal level I can't stand C. Ronaldo, and can't believe he was welcomed back with such open arms after the stunts he pulled against England in the World Cup...

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    I would have included Drogba Jon, but he only has 5 goals thus far as opposed to 8 or 9 for the four players mentioned. On a personal level I can't stand C. Ronaldo, and can't believe he was welcomed back with such open arms after the stunts he pulled against England in the World Cup...
    Can't stand Ronaldo either. He may be a good player, but he runs like he has a stick up his butt - no style there.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would buy Ronaldo, Drogba, Van Persie, and keeping close eye on Babel.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

C. Ronaldo is by far an elite player .... yet again I agree on keeping an eye on Babel ... just an amazing score he did yesterday got my attention. Calm as they get to make it count.

WHERE IN THE SMILIES IS MY SOCCER BALL??? this dont count!

BB - If you play for your national team, you would be up to anything to leave them in a winning position ... thats the fun about soccer ... after the game it is all forgotten.

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adebayor out of the four listed.

Duncan Ferguson who used to play for Everton was one hard case,apparently someone broke into his house,ferguson caught him and beat the shit out of him.

mickyr
    mickyr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vanman View Post
    Adebayor out of the four listed.

Duncan Ferguson who used to play for Everton was one hard case,apparently someone broke into his house,ferguson caught him and beat the shit out of him.
    Yeh, id take Big Dunc against most sportsmen (boxers aside) in a straight-up brawl.

DaveRabbit
    DaveRabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok uhm lets see,

choice a. cristiano ronaldo that pretty boy plumagayish looking who was always diving till ferguson whip it, probably literally, out him. no way, he was use to getting everything he wanted from his rich parents who own a hotel out in the island, and thought it was gonna be the same in the epl. no way.

choice c. robbie keane he has that irish blood so automatically he's in contention plus playing in career killing dirt clubs like wolves, coventry and oh god leeds and under david o'leary when he had so much talent he got to be a tough s.o.b or just a dumb fuk.

choice d. nicolas anelka lol look where he pop up so many clubs and even in this list, the ultimate primadona living the frenchy gangsta rap lifestyle doing hiphop videos with youssoupha, for some reason i think he would be a shoo-in in the nba but in the toughest list? no way man.

choice b. emmanuel adebayor this boy was born in lome togo, that's in africa fyi, and to make it out of africa you got to be part of that group where only the strong survive. he has admitted in film that he used to do pick ups for some pimps in lome, that's right folks in africa you get whores on credit, and that's one tough job- so dude gets my vote for the roughest toughest bumbaclut in the epl.