icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

EPL selections for December 8

Still looking over the lines, but I already have one big play on radar lock:

Manchester United -2 and -2.5
    Derby County

I don't see alot playing this game, obviously because of the huge goal spread. But let me ask you one question: What do you get when you match up Ronaldo/Rooney/Tevez against the Derby County defence? Answer: An ass whipping of epic proportions! Now, I don't know what kind of side Alex Ferguson is going to play tomorrow, but with the Champions League spot sewn up I would assume that he will field a pretty decent squad tomorrow. I think this is the perfect medicine for Tevez to get back on track goal wise. Also, this will be Rooney's second game back from an injury, and as you know or don't know, Rooney always lags in his first game back, so the Fulham game should have shaken off any rust he has. Add to this the fact that with Arsenal dropping 2 juicy points on Wednsday, teams like Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea will be smelling blood. Also to consider here is goal differential, which is huge. Derby gives Man U a nice opportunity to rack up the goals tomorrow. Finally, Derby players Claude Davis and Gary Teale are struggling with colds, and as we all know with colds, who knows how far this will spread through the team. Andy Todd is still out with a back injury and defender Marc Edworthy is doubtful with a calf sprain.

Another thing I noticed: Vegas (or whoever sets the soccer lines) has made United the 2.5 favourite, yet the total is set at 3? What's peculiar about this is that Derby has not scored any away goals yet this season, so if you are setting the lines, wouldn't you have to assume Man U gets all the goals in this matchup?

In any event, this looks and smells like a rout. Hold your nose, and eat those 2 and 2.5 goals tomorrow.
    PICK: Man United -2 and -2.5
    Predicted score: at least 5-0 Man U

I'll add more later.

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

My second game on radar lock:

Liverpool -0.5 and -1
    Reading

The Liverpool juggernaut should continue to put goals in the back of the net here, against a Reading squad that has allowed the second most against (32, only Derby is worse with 34). It's not been as bad at home, as they have only allowed 11 so far, however the last game against the "big four" against Arsenal they lost 3-1. I see the same kind of result here. First off, Liverpool have been a scoring juggernaut as of late. They are rallying behind their coach, and this is showing on the field. They are putting in a 100% effort in their last few games. With the talent they possess, it leads to plenty of goals. In their last 5 games, counting EPL and Champions League, Liverpool have outscored their opponents by a whopping 21-3! I can't see a Reading squad with serious holes in midfield able to defend against a team playing soccer as good as Liverpool currently. As long as Torres, Kuyt and or Crouch plays tomorrow, I can't see Reading getting any kind of result here.
    PICK: Liverpool -0.5 and -1
    Predicted score: 3-1 Liverpool.

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I like Aston Villa at home parlayed with Manchester City.

7-1 odds.

Young
    Young's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok

add to man utd is risky, I perfer chelsea. by the way ,I think these two are relative