Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Congrats for Bursa, it's always good to have underdogs winning something from time to time, the football gains from this.
    Similar thing happened in Bulgaria, Beroe won the cup, it was a huge surprise here.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

today the retard fener chairman had the mother of all rants, blaming besiktas keeper rustu, media, refs, sport show presenters, Green Turtles and snails, you name it hes blaming the lost championship on it,

the sad fact is, he has promised (a very bad idea) that fener would win the league for 3 seasons running now....they haven't won once

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Sounds funny, any vids?

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Quote Originally Posted by phenomenon View Post
    Kara It wasn t first, it is second time they did this, in 1976-1977 season they celebrated the same as this against galatasaray.
    Fenerbahce'ye bosuna ezikbahce demiyorlar, halen Ulubatli Souness'in bayrak dikme derslerini hatirliyorum ama her takimin kotu donemleri var, bize bosuna Sekiztas demiyorlar

Guys today Fenerbahce chairman's rants were hilarious, he claims to have tapped Besiktas goalkeepers telephone and is accusing him of letting in goals against Bursa.

The big teams are just bitter, Bursa were real underdogs and its a great achievement, hopefully its going to take Turkish football further. Next season there are alot of good managers, a few of the other up and coming teams have really started investing in their clubs.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Galatasaray also start transfers dude, I am happy to see those action from my team, coz they want more and more success for upcoming tournaments..
    Aziz yildirim is always same, he always cries after loosing something. but he don t think 'How can a big team lost 2 final in a week !!! ' it is really shame for FENEVBAHCE

turnip
    turnip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2110

wow I thought the TV Station had switched to bursaspor celebrating...haha

they did eventually i think

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Fener is a joke!

Another fener classic..

Congrats Bursaspor!

First 12