Finally getting back to some decent soccer now after the International break. Didn't be much at all on the Euros, too many dead rubber matches. Now, being the first weekend back from an international break, I usually don't bet heavy, but this weekend in the EPL, I feel there is just too much value here. I've got 3 monster plays today.

Bolton Wanderers
Manchester United -1 (bought 0.5 goal)

Rooney is out, so Saha will get the nod instead. Tevez denied rumours that he was tired and will be fit tomorrow. That's enough for me. Saha/Tevez will be enough firepower to cause damage to Bolton. The only thing going in Bolton's favour is Nicolas Anelka's return to action tomorrow. That said, I can't see how United will lose this match outright, and it's worth a shot on the -1 spread. -1.5 was a little too risky for me, especially when -1 can be had for low juice. I recommend taking this at -1.
PICK: Manchester United -1
Predicted score: 3-1 United

Newcastle United
Liverpool -0.5

Liverpool come into this game needing a win. That shouldn't be difficult to accomplish here. Benitez has been heavily criticized for the way things have been going at Liverpool, but signs are that Liverpool are turning the corner. Benitez will want to shut his critics up and will get his players up for a strong game. Add to that the injury bug is getting cured with Torres and Kewel likely getting in on this game. Newcastle will be playing without their main scoring threat of Owen and will also be without Taylor. Their defence is going to have problems containing the Liverpool forwards here.
PICK: Liverpool -0.5
Predicted score: 2-0 Liverpool

Derby County
Chelsea -1.5

This isn't really a bet on Chelsea, rather a fade on Derby. Let me put it this way, Derby flat out sucks! They simply don't have the talent. They got destroyed 5-0 by a mediocre West Ham team in the last EPL game. Ashley Cole returns for Chelsea, and word has it that Terry will also factor into this game. Shevchenko should start up front in this one, and he comes in with renewed confidence after scoring 2 goals in the last Euro Qualifer against France. Simply put, even without some key players Chelsea shouldn't have much problems against a severely underskilled Derby team.
PICK: Chelsea -1.5
Predicted score: 4-0 Chelsea.

Good Luck everyone!