icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Champions League November 7

Had a decent day yesterday, but lost it all after a brutal night of hoops. Hope I can recover and then some. My picks:

Slavia Prague
    Arsenal -1

Am I missing something here? This line looks really fishy. I know Slavia are playing at home, but home field doesn't equate to more skill, and as we saw last round, Prague is nowhere near Arsenal's league. Arsenal is going to look for 3 points to secure a sure birth in the final 16. This is going to be another blowout. This line seems mighty off, Arsenal should be favoured by at least 1.5. Very big play.

Man United -2
    Dynamo Kiev

This line is where I would expected it to be. Once again, as was demonstrated in the last round, Kiev is nowhere near the talent level of Man United. Granted, Man United won 4-2 last round and I expect them to win by at least 2, but maybe 3. There is a strong rivalry between Man United/Liverpool and Sir Alex may just feel like running up the score, as Liverpool did today. Add to that the fact they are playing in Old Trafford, and alot of goals could wind up in the back of the Kiev net. Man United are more or less healthy right now and are looking to shore up a birth in the final 16. United rolls here.
    PICK: Man United -2

new2betting
    new2betting's Avatar Become A Pro!

So far, I took Arsenal @ 1.65 straight. Still thinking about the -1.

Will also go for Roma straight

new2betting
    new2betting's Avatar Become A Pro!

Using Betdaq for soccer.

franckmtl
    franckmtl's Avatar Become A Pro!

My picks for champions league 11/07

Man U -2,0
    Arsenal -1,0
    Roma pk
    Sevilla -0,5 ; -1,0

icemantbi