xGrr
    xGrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

Chelsea is money

at -0.5, i personally feel this is a strong play, Liverpool have a terrible season this year on top of loosing in the europa thursday in a pretty dramatic way on overtime, now Benitez looks even more heavily linked with juventus and liverpool falling apart on top of them having to play the top team of the league only 3 days after.

People who don't know the history, if they beat Chelsea and Man utd wins the title they will be the club with the most titles in the EPL with 19 (passing Liverpool 18 titles). Liverpool team has players who love the club so much that i personally think the last thing they would want to see this season is Man utd passing them when they have a chance to have a "say" in it.

I think neither the players or the hardcore fans want Liverpool to win on sunday because there is no reason to throw away history of a club on game that has no meaning in a season they want to forget rather then be reminded for a very long time by the other team.

Chelsea -0.5, -118 at Pinny.

menang8
    menang8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Over 2.5!

xGrr

the over is possible as well but i still prefer chelsea to win, i think the only thing that could change my mind would be Tottenham loosing on saturday but i dont think that will happen either

Kemalettin
    Kemalettin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

under is possible too Liverpool luv under

xGrr