pitman
    Gmbln isthesureway 2getnothin frm sumthn
    pitman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sweden - Superettan Soccer - Tue 4/27

GIF Sundsvall/Jonkopings Sodra over 2.5 (-123 pinnacle) to win 1u

breaking one of my rules to bet on an away team here.
    Hammarby pk (-150 pinnacle) .75u to win .5u

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL pitman you´ve been doing good in Sweden from what ive seen. Sundsvall are without three offensive players Wallerstedt, Jagne and Skúlason so im a bit doubtful about the over 2.5, I like Sundsvall ML @ -133 instead. Hammary pk looks good.

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Hammarbys defense has been terrible in their first two games of Superettan this year. The goals they let in... last game against Sundsvall, they were basically just standing around like zombies watching the Sundsvall player score one behind their keeper.

I like the PK bet though, pretty confident they're at least walking out of there with one point. Their offense is one of the best in Superettan with Linus Hallenius at the top of the flagpole, but their defense is gonna punish them throughout this season if they don't get it together.

But in Sweden everybody can beat everybody. In Allsvenskan this year, more dogs then favorites have been winning their games.
    Last edited by Josu; 04-27-10 at 08:38 AM.

pitman

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    BOL pitman you´ve been doing good in Sweden from what ive seen. Sundsvall are without three offensive players Wallerstedt, Jagne and Skúlason so im a bit doubtful about the over 2.5, I like Sundsvall ML @ -133 instead. Hammary pk looks good.
    thanks, and I did not know this info. thnx. already got the bet in so I'll ride it out and hope for the best.
    GL with Sundsvall ML, looks good.

pitman

Quote Originally Posted by Josu View Post
    Hammarbys defense has been terrible in their first two games of Superettan this year. The goals they let in... last game against Sundsvall, they were basically just standing around like zombies watching the Sundsvall player score one behind their keeper. I like the PK bet though, pretty confident they're at least walking out of there with one point. Their offense is one of the best in Superettan with Linus Hallenius at the top of the flagpole, but their defense is gonna punish them throughout this season if they don't get it together. But in Sweden everybody can beat everybody. In Allsvenskan this year, more dogs then favorites have been winning their games.
    I'm hoping for the defense to improve for this game. Its still very early in the season and they are still working things out. This is mostly the reason for getting decent odds on Hammarby. Hopefully they shape up and improve in this match.
    Ya lots of dogs have been winning. Its like that every year when its so early in the season.
    I took the pk for that reason. ML looks good but wanted a little more safety because at worst I think they get the draw.
    GL today, these games will decide if I want any action on the champions League match.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

what do you think about hammarby over 2.5?

pitman

I don't like that total. I would lean to over just because each team will look for 3 points today but that is too risky of a bet for me.
    Its tough to call especially without any H2H stats.

pitman

lines have moved from Sundsvall/Jonkopings Sodra over 2.5(-123 to -137 at pinnacle)
    Hammarby pk (-150 to -170 at pinnacle)
    beating the closing number so far

phenomenon

It seems no bet skandınavıa soccer tonıght ))
    complex matches

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

What do you think about Falkenberg

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    Sundsvall ML went from -133 to -117, no play for me.

pitman

I like falkenberg here but the draw is very possible. Degerfors are brought up from div 1 .
    still no results in the league from them. home team should be capable of getting all 3pts

late movement on Jonkopings Sodra and Degerfors on the +.5 ball.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

I put 0.5x on Jonkopings Sodra +0.5 now just for fun because of the line-movement, interesting to see how it goes.

phenomenon

lol
    Jonkopings Sodra scored 1 0

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Damn Sundsvall-Jonkopings Sodra 1-1 right now, Jonkoping got a red card after 21mins which was unfortunate for my play but good for your over pitman. Atleast one of us will be happy after this game is over

pitman

GIF Sundsvall/Jonkopings Sodra over 2.5 (-123 pinnacle) to win 1u LOSS
    1-1 @halftime couldnt get one more good job cashing that +.5 ball kitty. I think that red card fuked me.
    hammarby is looking good. still a neg day tho if they hold on.

jonny513
    jonny513's Avatar Become A Pro!

A1