Barroco
    El Nacional Moneyline
    Barroco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Concacaf Champions League Final 4/28

Concacaf Champions League Final 4/28

Pachuca vs Cruz Azul
    1st Leg Ended 2-1 For Cruz Azul

This will be the sixth final Cruz Azul play in. their 0-5 in championship games so far over the last two years.

My pick Pachuca reasons below

• better offensively
    • want to play club world cup again = motivation
    • Cruz Azul downward spiral got eliminated from Mexican Play offs because they couldn't beat a Chivas team that was without 6 of their starting players and basically fielded teenagers against a complete Cruz Azul squad.
    • Home field advantage
    • 1-0 victory in second leg Pachuca qualifys
    • Cruz Azul's defense is weak right now
    • overall team morale for Cruz Azul is low.
    Last edited by Barroco; 04-26-10 at 01:25 PM.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

GL Barroco. I would take however CA. For number 3 reason. They are out of the Mexican league and only have this tournament to fight for.

Will be interesting, but since I hate mexican teams, I will just watch. lol.

Krtica
    Vamos a Ganar !
    Krtica's Avatar Become A Pro!

This return game is quet unpredictable.
    Neither team is in good shape, especially not Pachuca.
    Their last win against crapp Tigres does not show anything.
    -There is one big problem when taking here Pachuca >>>

-Miguel Callero , keeper of Pachuca , is the weakest point of this team. he have many many credits by Pachuca DT , but now he does not deserve to be between the bars. Long long time he is primary keeper , but as soon as Pachuca DT remove him , this team will do better. Those who watch mexican league clearly know what am I talking about.

-So speaking that defence of Cruz Azul sucks, is not apropriate reasoning, becouse I rate Cruz Azul far better team at the moment than Pachuca. If we forget last win over Tigres 1-2 , and go deeply back to previous results of Pachuca we can easily say that they just got "lucky" entering playoffs.

Speaking of attack... Cruz Azul with their argentineans functioned much better than Pachuca`s attack which was incapable to do anything before last round ...

So at the end ... we rather choose >>>

Cruz Azul(+0.25) @2.05 -5/10 - SBOBET

Barroco
    El Nacional Moneyline

Cruz Azul is better offensively when they couldnt bet a basically under-22 Chivas.

Cruz Azul have Chaco Gimenez who played perfectly while at Pachuca and has shown nothing at Azul, on the other hand Pachuca have La chilindrina who can create offense something Cruz Azul cannot do.

your reasoning for picking Cruz Azul is not rationale when betting money, you reasoning reads like that of a fan.

also Pachuca won 2-1 which they had to due in order to play in the playoffs, Cruz Azul had to do the same while playing at home and couldnt.

also football is 90 minutes if Cruz Azul feel they can go to Pachuca and only play the last 10 minutes of the game their dead wrong.
    Last edited by Barroco; 04-26-10 at 07:38 PM.

Barroco
    El Nacional Moneyline

"So speaking that defence of Cruz Azul sucks, is not apropriate reasoning, becouse I rate Cruz Azul far better team at the moment than Pachuca."

strong Defense and offense in football wins games cruz azul doesnt have either of these at the moment.