Yezzir
    Yezzir's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody else LOVING the Over for Cottbus/Union Berlin?

I think that we will see a match with many goals. This match is a derby beetween Cottbus and Berlin.
    Energie Cottbus is a very good side and maybe it sounds strange but they are even one of the best sides from the league with great technical skilled offensive players. But they very inconstant and they had problems in the defense and some injuries and so their season was so disappointing. But their last two home performances showed how strong they are: they beat Bielefeld (4:1) and Dusseldorf (4:2) and they showed two amazing performances although they have got nothing to play for. Last Sunday they started good away in Oberhausen but they made some catastrophal defense errors and so they still lost 1:4. The coach confirmed that his team is still very motivated and he said that he expect a very good football match with many goals. By the way a little statistic: 6 out of Cottbus' last 7 matches were over 2,5.
    Now some words about Berlin. Union Berlin is a good side, too and they impressed me last weekend when they beat St. Pauli with 2:1. Their staying in the league is safe now and they can play without any pressure. But Berlins defense is not the best one and their defender Kohlmann will be out by the way. Their coach Uwe Neuhaus said that he expects an offensive and exciting match, too and he said that his team wants to win this derby. Berlins offensive is good anyway with very skilled players like Benyamina or Mosquera.
    On the first view both teams has got nothing to play for but Cottbus still needs one more win for the safe staying in the league. Their last performances instead of the Oberhausen-defeat were amazing and I think that they will win this but Berlin is a great side, too and they showed a very strong performance against St. Pauli. Often matches end 0:0 if both teams has got nothing to play for but this time it will be different because both sides want to win and because Cottbus is a very, very strong side and Berlin is good, too.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

I am with over too ...

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

I like the over to, Cottbus plays an attacking style, Berlin usually plays for defensive, but they have nothing left to play for this season and are expected to open it up more.