icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

EPL picks for October 20

Had a bit of a rough week with Euro qualifiers, hoping to turn it around this weekend. Here are my picks so far:

Everton pk and +0.5
    Liverpool

Liverpool are suffering through some injury problems at the moment entering the Mersyside Derby tomorrow in what will be a scrappy, phisical game. Torres has stated his intention to play in this game, but I'm not confident he will be 100% fit, which will leave him innefective as a striker. Alonso and Agger are still gametime decisions, but with Arsenal coming up next weekend, it's doubtful whether either will play. I'm going to lean to the more healthy side here in Everton, who want to erase the memories of their loss to Newcastle. The Derby will be a perfect opportunity to do so.
    PICK: Everton

Arsenal -1.5
    Bolton

I'm looking for a strong performance from Arsenal after a lackluster effort against Sunderland. Van Persie will be sidelined for this game, but he won't be missed much in this clash with Bolton. Gallas, GK Lehman and Rosicky are expected to be back healthy thanks to the international break. Bolton will be without Nikolas Anelka and Christian Wilhelmson tomorrow. Expect Arsenal to roll in this one, and they should be able to cover 1.5 easily.
    PICK: Arsenal

aca
    aca's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice preview!

GL mate!

nasdaq888
    nasdaq888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10992

Good luck dude....Everton v Liverpool match is about to kickoff in less than 5 mins....