DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Liverpooooooooooooooool@1.35

I have to pass this game because of the very low odds @1.35.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Hammers on the AH

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I do not know AH. How does it work?
    Besides Liverpool, I like Vaslui (Romania), Aab(Denmark), Haken,Kalmar, Trelleborg (Swe. on DRAW), Patrick (Sctland) and Mallorca ( Spain).

Amsterdamn
    Amsterdamn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Not to mention Torres is out for the season.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Pool need to win this game. Torres is a loss, but Pool can win 1-0. I say Stevie G scores.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Torres is out and L'pool will play against Atletico this Thursday. West Ham +1.5 or Under, GL!

ynwa_17
    ynwa_17's Avatar Become A Pro!

wouldnt back liverpool, quite like the under 2.5 liverpool have been very good at anfield of late as torres have been scoring 1 and 2 a match ... without him its a totally different side that will look to keep a clean sheet and nick the odd goal.

under 2.5/3 or liverpool to keep a clean sheet in my opinion ... both pay much better than a liverpool win which isnt always guaranteed without torres as we saw last week

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

i bet on under

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Draw. if the scoreline still draw at HT, this bet is basically safe.

anyone that want to bet on this game n thinking "Liverpool needs to win this game" basically need to give it second thought. I just dont see Rafa care anymore about our standings in the league (even 7th or 8th wont bother him), he cares more about Europa league, after all a title still a title. And most important reason, Rafa basically want the yanks out ASAP, not qualifying for CL or even EL will only make liverpool as fail business tool for the yanks. he wont need to care bout no one want to buy the club, because there is always someone who willing to buy it as long as the price is right (500 mil wont hold if we fail to qualify to any european competition). Player transfer wise, he's still got huge reputation to attract players (spaniards or south americans, mostly) as long as he has the funds.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

You can't trust either of these teams to win. It's another must win for Liverpool, even though their CL hopes are gone. West Ham is on a good run trying to stay in the EPL tying Everton in Liverpool. I wouldn't be surprised if this ends 0-0.

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

West Ham +1.5 for me.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Not a must-win game for L'pool.. Atletico game is more important..

Marginalis
    Marginalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liverpool is scary.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Hammers on the AH

brko
    brko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

this game is only one left from my fun parlay. i could hedge it for sure profit of 0.5 units somehow i doubt in goalless draw. not in Anfield, not with lousy club like West Ham is nowdays. Liverpool scored in every home match this season except the last one vs. Fullham. In the other hand West Ham this season haven't conceived in only 3 away matches. and somehow i refuse to believe in anything less than Liverpool's victory here. i burned some times not taking into consideration situation in club, but management and owners are one thing and the fans are the other.

One more thing, Rafa not giving much sh1t if they are 7th or 8th in table? maybe, but let's see who's breathing down the neck... oh, look it's Everton! the archrival!

COME ON YOU REEEEDS!

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Game is kind of "must at least draw" for the Hammers after Bolton and Wigan pulled out 3 this weekend. They still have a chance of being relegated, and the last game of the year is Liverpool @ Hull which, if Liverpool makes the Europa League final and has no chance at 4th, they'll probably punt the game to rest players for the Europa league final a few days later.

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by brko View Post
    this game is only one left from my fun parlay. i could hedge it for sure profit of 0.5 units somehow i doubt in goalless draw. not in Anfield, not with lousy club like West Ham is nowdays. Liverpool scored in every home match this season except the last one vs. Fullham. In the other hand West Ham this season haven't conceived in only 3 away matches. and somehow i refuse to believe in anything less than Liverpool's victory here. i burned some times not taking into consideration situation in club, but management and owners are one thing and the fans are the other. One more thing, Rafa not giving much sh1t if they are 7th or 8th in table? maybe, but let's see who's breathing down the neck... oh, look it's Everton! the archrival! COME ON YOU REEEEDS!
    sorry, forget to include the shitty blues.. anyway, we have enough points for this if my calculation is correct. liverpool 56, everton 54. even if we draw against west ham, it wont be the end of the world (finish lower than everton equal to that, btw) coz assuming we lost to chelsea n winning 2 "easy" games against hull n burnley, the total will be 63. If everton win ALL 3 remaining games, the total will be 63. But we have goal advantage.

Just grab the news the atletico match can be postponed by uefa if the ash continue n we cant fly there in time, so good news for lfc backers.

for sure, i want lfc to win, but considering the whole situation (league position, torres, not-the-best-gerrard, owners, europa league), i just like draw better as bettor

BOL to ur parlay, anyway. only rafa knows he wants to win this game or not

valgan
    valgan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like west ham +1.5

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

west ham haven't won at anfield since september 1963 and have scored just four goals in 14 premier league matches there.
    source bbc

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

liverpool can win even if tores is out, they still have gerrard, kuyt or benayoun

mihaita666

and btw, i have them ML at 1.426 at betphoenix, pretty damn attractive, while the AH -1 stands at 1.666

pitman
    Gmbln isthesureway 2getnothin frm sumthn
    pitman's Avatar Become A Pro!

liverpool for the win. liverpool by 2 looks decent too.

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah i have them at betpho from earlier in the week too... gl to us

blackf1re
    blackf1re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Liverpool is way too short to even consider taking them on the money line. Infact anything <1.60 is no value for me here.

DolphinSpurs
    Representin' that 305.
    DolphinSpurs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

My local has West Ham at +700 odds to win. I may have to take this as good value. I just don't see Liverpool getting it together at this game. Everyone is probably more worried about who is leaving in the summer and what owner is going to come in.

ermangelo
    ermangelo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm predicting a draw. I think Liverpool will save the energy for atletico.

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took West Ham +700.... and Draw +320

How anyone can take Liverpool without Torres I will never know.

fuglyboy86hi
    fuglyboy86hi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

pool is fishy today, without torres, even now-a-days with torres too, but liverpool is torres-less and this team is totallyt unpredicatble, so staying away !

konvicted
    konvicted's Avatar Become A Pro!

West Ham +1.5 looks pretty attractive

RockyS
    penetrate it =)
    RockyS's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took West Ham AH also, HW was no value.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pool 1

...what makes this pick even better is the fact that most of the forum DOESN'T like Liverpool without Torres in the line-up.

How silly

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pool 222222

...honestly you must feel pretty stupid right now if you took West Ham +1.5 but its far from over!

brko
    brko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

AND YOU'LL NEVER WAAAAALK ALOOOOOOOOOONE....

Liverpool is not only Torres. Liverpool always serve their fans in home matches at least with a goal. That's what i meant in my previous post in this thread.

mihaita666

Went all in on pool, and it was the right choice

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

3-0 this game is over thanks to horrible defending by West Ham, Liverpool have been playing slow and weak the entire game and they are cruising loool.

12 Last