icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Euro 2008 Qualifiers October 17

Going to be away again for a few days, so I'll post some picks early:

Scotland -0.5 and -1
    Georgia

Scotland is playing unbelivably, should have no poblems with Georgia, who should have lost big to Italy if not for their poor finishing.

England pk and -0.5
    Russia

Much has been discussed regarding the artificial pitch in Russia and that this will give them some advantage. It looks like the line reflects that, but they could play on dirt and England will still be very likely to come up on top.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Thanks for those picks Iceman, I'll definitely start tracking you. I'm just too hesitant of Russia's surface and home crowd advantage to play England (was actually leaning towards Russia but will now most likely lay off), but think I will be joining you aboard the Scotland bandwagon. Cheers and good luck...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I have two plays this week

Greece +1/2 @ 1.74
    Greece over 2.5 @2.10

Turkey is in a must win situation whereas Greece only needs to beat Malta to qualify. Both teams have been conciding goals easily and I expect this game to be a goal fest. Turkey needs to attack and their vulnerable defense could be panished by greek forwards. Greece only lost to Turkey at home 1-4 and they play surprising better away from home without home crowd pressure.

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I'll be on the Scots also. Let's get 'em

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

The entire UK looked horrendous on Wednesday. I wish I'd have stuck with Russia, as Pavluchenko netted two to put Russia on top 2-1. I was really surprised Scotland looked so flat. Tough go of it all around on Wednesday really....