Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

World Cup Prop

Previous Champion wins world cup: $1.58
    New Nation wins world cup: $2.30

Previous winners include Argentina, Brazil, England, Germany, Italy, France and Uruguay.

I really think one of the previous winners will win again this year, it is just Spain that scares me.

What do you guys think?

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Previous wins it. Only Spain and Serbia would scare me. Let's look at it this way:

1) No European nation has won the WC outside Europe and that may be the case in South Africa
    2) Spain look too obvious and teams with such excellent potential often get knocked out by an "outsider" team.

Certain factors are heavily in favor of Argentina.

Domestic

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Previous wins it. Only Spain and Serbia would scare me. Let's look at it this way: 1) No European nation has won the WC outside Europe and that may be the case in South Africa 2) Spain look too obvious and teams with such excellent potential often get knocked out by an "outsider" team. Certain factors are heavily in favor of Argentina.
    Good point, getting very close to pulling the trigger on this one.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

What book is this at - looks an amazing bet to go with the past winner

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    What book is this at - looks an amazing bet to go with the past winner
    Don't know which book. Gamebooker could be one of them.

BTW, in the Real/Barca game, BetUSA is offering player to score first and I like these 2:

Ronaldo +450
    Messi +450

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I've gone nearly a week without betting but that Madrid game is tempting me so much

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Previous wins it. Only Spain and Serbia would scare me. Let's look at it this way:

1) No European nation has won the WC outside Europe and that may be the case in South Africa
    2) Spain look too obvious and teams with such excellent potential often get knocked out by an "outsider" team.

Certain factors are heavily in favor of Argentina.
    Let's get serious Wilford. Serbia will not win the world cup, period.

Brazil WILL NOT win the world cup, Italy won't, Argentina is lacking in pieces.

Spain and England are the only two teams I can see winning it at this point.

I would not bet that Domestic because Spain is clearly the favorite. They have 2 of the top 5 strikers in the world, 3 of the top 10 midfielders/wing players in the world, probably the best defender if not one of the best in the world, and the best goalie in the world by far. They won the Euro cup with ease. And they all know how to play together. They're experienced, and either them or England are definitely the favorites. Argentina doesn't have enough to get it done. They only really have 1 dominant player, whereas Spain and England have several.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Let's get serious Wilford. Serbia will not win the world cup, period.

Brazil WILL NOT win the world cup, Italy won't, Argentina is lacking in pieces.

Spain and England are the only two teams I can see winning it at this point.

I would not bet that Domestic because Spain is clearly the favorite. They have 2 of the top 5 strikers in the world, 3 of the top 10 midfielders/wing players in the world, probably the best defender if not one of the best in the world, and the best goalie in the world by far. They won the Euro cup with ease. And they all know how to play together. They're experienced, and either them or England are definitely the favorites. Argentina doesn't have enough to get it done. They only really have 1 dominant player, whereas Spain and England have several.
    England may have problems in defense.

polsefest
    polsefest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 572

They won the Euro cup with ease.
    but what if the team that went to the confed cup shows up?

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Soccer Sucks!!!!!

Domestic

Let's get serious Wilford. Serbia will not win the world cup, period. Brazil WILL NOT win the world cup, Italy won't, Argentina is lacking in pieces. Spain and England are the only two teams I can see winning it at this point. I would not bet that Domestic because Spain is clearly the favorite. They have 2 of the top 5 strikers in the world, 3 of the top 10 midfielders/wing players in the world, probably the best defender if not one of the best in the world, and the best goalie in the world by far. They won the Euro cup with ease. And they all know how to play together. They're experienced, and either them or England are definitely the favorites. Argentina doesn't have enough to get it done. They only really have 1 dominant player, whereas Spain and England have several.
    Ok, thanks for your advice.
    BTW the prop is available at sportingbet.com.au

pouroupoupou
    pouroupoupou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Spain will win it

Domestic

Any further thoughts on this?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I don't like the bets.

The only quality side in the way of Spain to the final is Argentina. Go take a look at the fixtures and potential meetings.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

Spain can do what France has done in 98 and 00. but reversed ....I love this team, and I think they have the biggest chance to win the trophy.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Shit vig. -172 on previous winner and +130 on new winner? **** that.