shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

psv endhovan .

Inter Milan PSV Eindhoven
    Asian Handicap Line -1.5 : +1.5

I want to try something interesting for tomorrow and that is to tip on all matches that will be played in Champions League on tuesday.

I will start with tipping on the difficult games in my oppinion. Already posted for Steaua - Arsenal and Stuttgart - Barcelona but now the hard part begins.

Inter will meet at home PSV Eindhoven in clash in the second day in the group stage for both of the teams. Inter come after a huge upset against Fenerbahce losing 1-0 against the Turkish side. Inter has some squad problems,they will be missing the injured Marco Materazzi and Patrick Vieira (both thigh) and the suspended Córdoba, Maicon and Nicolás Burdisso, while Ibrahimoviĉ (foot), Olivier Dacourt (groin) and Cristian Chivu (shoulder) are expected to recover.

PSV is a much better team that Fenerbahce in my oppinion and Inter will have to work hard against them. I don't really see Inter winning with 2 goals or more. PSV showed good football against CSKA Moscow in the first game.

I expect a very balanced game here.

Pick : PSV Eindhoven
    Odds : 1.65
    Stake : 7 / 10
    Bookmaker : Fonbet
    Date : 2007-10-02

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I agree with you on this as well. I think the line is way to generous, should have been at most -0.5 and -1 for Inter. Inter did play well against Roma in Serie A, beating them 4-1. But this is the CL, and Inter have really not delivered at this level yet.

Stevethesteeler
    Stevethesteeler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the under 2.5 goals for this one, PSY will go there trying to keep it tight and escape with a point. With the injuries to Inters squad I think they may find it hard to break PSV down,

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Looks like PSV is getting owned right now. Down 2-0